Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Halsey on David Bowie: "You can like more than one band"

Stef

Featured Posts

Just now, Yanko said:

? 

you're always one to run into threads like this

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster
Just now, stef said:

Exactly what I was getting at, honestly surpised at how commenters above missed that :smh:

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and consider it a case of language ambiguity :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

1 minute ago, teddxy said:

you're always one to run into threads like this

ill post wherever i want now shoo 

NOT the usual suspects :rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I understand what she meant despite it being clumsy but I don't know why she even bothered replying to that comment :air:

I don't get why people are being so hard on her. She tweeted about the death of Bowie and people are pressed because she's supposedly not a big enough fan of his? Some people are looking for any reason to hate on others. 

im a suspect of posting in a halsey thread 

pound the alarm 

off topic but she looks better with longer hair imo 

BuzzcutSeason

Not tryna add to any problem but has anyone seen this?

r8dykj.png

i feel bad that everyone attacking her all the time, but she tries too hard. I went to see her live, and i liked badlands but she's basically over exposing herself. She steps in to say something randomly and it counters something she said before hand.

Mobster
13 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

What ? She's just answering to a stupid a** comment.She said she hit the character limit so she just wrote band.

Y'all need to leave her alone :deadbanana:

Is that so? Can someone count the characters?

This tweet seems longer than this one :green:

I personally don't mind her, I'm just here with my popcorn

giphy.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Benji said:

I understand what she meant despite it being clumsy but I don't know why she even bothered replying to that comment :air:

If you've seen the thread on Atrl. She ain't helping herself with future replies. Gets more and more tragic. 

If anyone doesn't know, she was planning to type "artist", but doesn't have enough room (which she lied appearently because she still have 24 characters left). 

I usually don't hate any artist and don't visit certain artists thread, but I absolutely loathe her and Rachel. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JusKeepBreathin

I don't really like Halsey but there is nothing wrong with this. One band, one artist, one musical act. Since when does Twitter have to be exact. She knows he was not a band. I bet the people complaining don't even own a Bowie Tee. I'm more mad she started a sentence with, 'cause.'

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived