Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Oscars: TIHTY chances rise, SYA's chances fall

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Emigrante
45 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

If TIHTY wins I'll feel it was undeserved, it's a song with a powerful message but it's not an Oscar-deserving song, it would look just like it was that the judges felt "forced" to do it because of her last performance. 

Yeah and pop songs like See You Again and Love Me Like You do are all soooo deserved. :green:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

Honestly if LMLYD wins i would have lost faith in humanity. It's a good song. Very repetitive song though and adds nothing to the world tbh. I have kind of written it off 

XoXoJoanneGaga
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

If TIHTY wins I'll feel it was undeserved, it's a song with a powerful message but it's not an Oscar-deserving song, it would look just like it was that the judges felt "forced" to do it because of her last performance. 

Literally none of the songs in the running are good lol. It's not like the Globes where she was up against very acclaimed performances 

bornthisway135

If she wins the Oscar then she is one step closer to being an EGOT winner!!! (EGOT: Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony)

Only 12 people have won the award thus far: LIST OF EGOT WINNERS

I'm praying for you Gaga!! Good luck!

Bradley
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

:rip::rip::rip:

He's over at my house now so :gaycat:

tell me more :gaycat: a pm would be nice

did you confess? :gaycat:

chromaticka

Let's be real here you guys, TIHTY will win an Oscar, the message of the song blows SYU out of the water. Charlie's song literally stands no chance against Gaga's, it is simply a tribute song that the radio overplayed where as TIHTY is a song about an enormous social issue and helps encourage those affected by rape to speak out about it, it is a movement. No chance for SYA to win.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

LeoFameMonster

I can't believe I am about to say this but Gaga should not release an album this year.

Every year she doesn't release an album amazing things happen. 2015 and 2016.

Who knew that she can release cover album jazz and one single and do so much!!!!

I pray they ask her to perform at the Oscars but if they don't that means she will win the award!!!!!!!!

All the voters of the oscars are still on a lady Gaga high from her tribute last year! they wouldn't dare not give her an Oscar let alone a nom!

BestFriend
10 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

I can't believe I am about to say this but Gaga should not release an album this year.

Every year she doesn't release an album amazing things happen. 2015 and 2016.

Who knew that she can release cover album jazz and one single and do so much!!!!

I pray they ask her to perform at the Oscars but if they don't that means she will win the award!!!!!!!!

All the voters of the oscars are still on a lady Gaga high from her tribute last year! they wouldn't dare not give her an Oscar let alone a nom!

err, I don't think that's how it works

I like your point though on how she maximized her material last year. Truly, it's quality over quantity. :nick:

Archived