Full speech at Golden Globes press room

Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticHo
18 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I guess byt at least she has something meaningfull and interesting to share. And I love how she returns to AHS when asked about her music. This is about her acting, ask her about that! She is so eloquent, I'm always in awe. And I've never seen her so relaxed and nervous and cute in such a situation. She is just so humble and beaming with happiness. So so happy for her. Never expected this to happen, but so happy it did. 

All of this. Sums up my post for me. :)

RileyMint

Wow I can only imagine how nervous she was. I can feel the tension in the room through the video. It really seems like no one there thinks she deserved it. With that being said, she handled herself well. Just kind of sucks for her. I would probably second guess myself with all these professional in the acting community acting like I don't deserve my award. #awkward

I am freakin' outraged

I can feel everybody just secretly judging her in that room and I am so mad

She is such an angel, and she was so excited yet everybody was giving off such a negative energy, like jesus christ show some respect. 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

6 hours ago, YASSS said:

Katy Perry left the scene when it was Lady Gaga time :awkney:

Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_5_38_23_PM.jpgScreen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_5_38_36_PM.jpg

Thats because Katy was presenting right after Gaga so she had to leave and be backstage..

Dominic
6 hours ago, YASSS said:

Katy Perry left the scene when it was Lady Gaga time :awkney:

Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_5_38_23_PM.jpgScreen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_5_38_36_PM.jpg

I can see you're new to the forum,  welcome!  However,  try to be yourself  don't follow the Katy bashing crowd because that's what is 'cool' on Twitter or something.   

The Katy-hate bandwagon doesn't need any more members... :nick: 

OT: She is such a troll,  she knew exactly what those fans were asking and she didn't give any hints away... Gotta love her.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

BestFriend
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

I can see you're new to the forum,  welcome!  However,  try to be yourself  don't follow the Katy bashing crowd because that's what is 'cool' on Twitter or something.   

The Katy-hate bandwagon doesn't need any more members... :nick: 

OT: She is such a troll,  she knew exactly what those fans were asking and she didn't give any hints away... Gotta love her.  

I'm down with that. The level of maturity in this site is too damn high haha

:emma:

Dominic
Just now, YASSS said:

I'm down with that. The level of maturity in this site is too damn high haha

:emma:

...give it a week,  you won't be saying that :green:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived