Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
30 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Me as a european wont be able to watch it :( 

There has to be a live stream somewhere. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

Please reply, is her category televised? I cant find it on Youtube from past ceremonies... so I guess It wont be televised. Or maybe yes because it has Gaga on it?

AlbiCalderone
1 hour ago, just4fun said:

Suggestions: can you make this thread more about The Golden Globes and less about Gaga. Can this be the thread we live comment about when the Red Carpet starts and main show starts?  I had a really good time live commenting the AMAs and reading everyone else's comments. Also can we agree on which red carpet coverage we are all going to watch so we can all comment on the same thing? Are these things too much to ask lol?

@Americano

YASSS OMG LET'S DO THIS

14 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

Please reply, is her category televised? I cant find it on Youtube from past ceremonies... so I guess It wont be televised. Or maybe yes because it has Gaga on it?

I believe it is televised. On YouTube it's generally listed as 'Best Actress in a Mini-Series'. Some examples:

Angelina Jolie winning in 1999

Helen Mirren in 2007

(Correct me if I'm wrong! The nominees list doesn't mention any "Mini-Series" so I think this is what they mean.)

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

I cannot wait for her to be there, serve us some iconic red carpet glam moment, present, and HOPEFULLY WIN! If she doesn't it's still okay cause being nominated for the award for her first major acting role is still amazing! I hope during the downtime before LG6 she can star in a (hopefully critically acclaimed) film.

i medici
1 minute ago, MonsterMum said:

Me getting all excited and then remembering I am in Europe and won't see any of this live

giphy.gif

haha i had the exact same thought :smh: 

JoanneMonster

WHY DO THEY LIKE TO HAVE AWARD SHOWS ON SUNDAYS? LIKE THERE IS A NICE SATURDAY WHEN NO ONE HAS TO GO TO SLEEP EARLY :wtf:

I See You

President Biden
1 minute ago, monster30 said:

WHY DO THEY LIKE TO HAVE AWARD SHOWS ON SUNDAYS? LIKE THERE IS A NICE SATURDAY WHEN NO ONE HAS TO GO TO SLEEP EARLY :wtf:

Or Friday's when people have sleepovers lol I could have watched it at my friends

I got drunk

3 minutes ago, monster30 said:

same.....and its always on sundays when i have school in the morning......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived