Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performs and Reunites with Sean Penn for Help Haiti Home Gala

jojuun

Featured Posts

madonna-her-kids-support-ex-sean-penn-at

Madonna steps out to support her ex-husband Sean Penn at his 2016 Help Haiti Home Gala benefiting the J/P Haitian Relief Organization on Saturday night (January 9) at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. The 57-year-old entertainer, who was one of the evening’s performers, brought along her kids David Banda and Mercy James to the event. “Its possible to be an entertainer and a good mother!!! Too bad we don’t live in a society where many encourage strong independent single working moms! The next great Frontier! ❤️#revolutionoflove continues ❤️#rebelheart4ever,” Madonna wrote on Instagram that day along with the below photo with her four children.

Source: http://www.justjared.com/2016/01/09/madonna-her-kids-support-ex-sean-penn-at-help-haiti-home-gala/?trackback=tsmclip

2FF9584100000578-3392307-image-a-110_145

Madonna performed an intimate acoustic version of La Vie En Rose live and gave a beautiful short speech about how she loved Sean the moment she laid eyes on him. Later on, Madonna's ukelele was auctioned and raised $300,000. Bono's guitar was also auctioned off and that raised $100,000. Watch Madonna's speech and La Vie En Rose performance here: https://www.facebook.com/marcmalkin/videos/10153798719383361/

She looks so beautiful and her performance was so cute. Love her reunited with Sean after 30 years.

scX1pE9f.jpg

:flutter:

2 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Madonna is so beautiful!

She is! She's always been an incredible beauty in my opinion.

yes and
29 minutes ago, jojuun said:

She is! She's always been an incredible beauty in my opinion.

Yes, I think the same as you ;)

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

JusKeepBreathin

They both look amazing. Was this a memorial, why are they all in black? Her face looks so great here. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Stunning as always! Beautiful woman inside and out.

Spoiler

Inb4 this all promo for a special 30th anniversary release of True Blue :green: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

barcodemonster

I was shocked by how young she looks. Her face really looks good 

scan my barcode

3 hours ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Stunning as always! Beautiful woman inside and out.

Hide contents

Inb4 this all promo for a special 30th anniversary release of True Blue :green: 

30 years!? Wow!

Love to see these too reunited, they both look more happier together than then!

feel the fever

Psychedelic

Everyone in here always bashing Madonna for "not being talented" should watch this performance. It's so beautiful and so is she, she looks radiant!

OmgSum1Actually

Madonna really captured youth somehow! She looks so good!

Shameless selfpromo

DiscoHeaven23

I think Madonna is very wounded right now. With the not so great performance of Rebel Heat and what's going on with her son. Even though she looks great, you can see the sadness in her face. I feel like that might be why she's going back to Sean Penn, for comfort. But who knows, I'm only speculating. I just hope the past reports of what he did to her aren't true and that she keeps herself safe.

Also, where is Lourdes? What's her relationship with her mom? I'm sure she might have some similar feelings about her mom as her brother. 

44 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I think Madonna is very wounded right now. With the not so great performance of Rebel Heat and what's going on with her son. Even though she looks great, you can see the sadness in her face. I feel like that might be why she's going back to Sean Penn, for comfort. But who knows, I'm only speculating. I just hope the past reports of what he did to her aren't true and that she keeps herself safe.

Also, where is Lourdes? What's her relationship with her mom? I'm sure she might have some similar feelings about her mom as her brother. 

no. Lola loves her mother (and so does rocco) all those kids kiss and hug her all the time. someone got into rocco's head. Lourdes got home for christmas to be with her mother and for her birthday on instagram said her mother is the smartest woman she knows. they all love each other. rocco is confused.

Archived