💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Wtf: Giant Stick insect named afer Lady Gaga

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

Mr Judas

(This thread could also belong to the 'Achivement' section :duck:)

A Giant sepices of Stick insect were discovered in Australia in 2006, but all insects found were male. In 2014, only one female was found, and was named Lady Gaga. (Probably the scientist who discovered it, is on this cult site, and was most likely listening to MANiCURE from ARTPOP :rip: )

This female has laid eggs which will likely hatch in April.

(LG5 will drop in April Confirmed)

(Or at least the lead single)

:lolga:

Enjoy getting mind boggled as they refer the the insect as Lady Gaga in the passage below:

"The long-limbed lass known as Lady Gaga-ntuan, or Lady Gaga for short, has became the founding member of the only captive population which now includes seven adults and dozens of eggs. The third generation, making Lady Gaga grandma Gaga, is due to hatch in April."

"Lady Gaga was spotted by Museum Victoria's Maik Fiedel, who had been hunting for one of the shy females for years."

"Taking note of the conditions where Lady Gaga was found, the museum's live exhibit team recreated the insect's native environment, so temperatures were in excess of 25 degrees and about 70 per cent humidity."

"When it came to diet, the keepers had only their knowledge of other stick insects to call on. While Lady Gaga had been found in the forest, she was unlikely to be clinging to a favourite plant. "

Read the whole article below.

http://m.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/discovery-of-stickthin-lady-gaga-thrills-scientists-20160106-gm0v98.html

Edit: I was cracking so hard when i read the passage :toofunny:

Mr Judas
3 minutes ago, Tommi said:

Isn't this like super old?

Yes but this is New:

Lady Gaga has laid eggs which will hatch in April :rip:

Didymus

"This female has laid eggs which will likely hatch in April."

Is it bad that I seriously contemplated the possibility that Gaga got them to name it after her on purpose as a hint for two seconds? :rip: This forum is poisoning me :giveup: 

Mobster

Gaga making a good name for herself among the instects #ReachingForBroaderAudience #SellingOut #CommercialSuccess

emoji_set_217.png

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Mr Judas
Just now, Didymus said:

"This female has laid eggs which will likely hatch in April."

Is it bad that I seriously contemplated the possibility that Gaga got them to name it after her on purpose as a hint for two seconds? :rip: This forum is poisoning me :giveup: 

Till it happens to you, you wont know ...

Mr Judas

Just now, joshmurray said:

tumblr_o0l3brIsSG1v3n7avo1_540.png

slay me gaga

She can shape shift :stalkga:

IntelxGaga collab teas

RAMROD

StickGa!

Disco Stick 5.0 is coming!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived