💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beyonce's Singles Performances

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

bionic
3 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

She just gives that image of being ultra powerful and succesful when she actually isn't lol

I mean, I am not criticing her for that. It is just... weird, how people have this conception of her when she isn't really THAT successful. 

Perhaps not commercially but her songs have more actual impact than a lot of #1s do, so :shrug:

buy bionic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, bionic said:

Perhaps not commercially but her songs have more actual impact than a lot of #1s do, so :shrug:

! they still play flops like love on top in the clubs and everyone bops to it

run the world was a flop, but it still had huge impact 

#albumseller 

DiscoHeaven23
6 hours ago, vancoop said:

Wow great work! Could you do Ellie Goulding?

sure thing

Lucas

The beginning looked amazing, few singles #1 for up to 7/8 weeks... Then.... I wonder why people don't call her a flop as they did with Gaga, her singles chart performances are horrible with the few last singles...

The Child

OVERRATED

_1377177920.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

venusian
7 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

She just gives that image of being ultra powerful and succesful when she actually isn't lol

I mean, I am not criticing her for that. It is just... weird, how people have this conception of her when she isn't really THAT successful. 

is she not successful? shes not a singles person. she always excels in album sales. her debut sold 12 mil. bday sold 8 mil. i am sold 8 mil as well. 4 sold 4 mil (ha ARTPOP). and self titled sold 5 mil (twice as ARTPOP). shes won 22 grammies and countless awards other then that. shes one of the most successful artists to walk this planet

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

DiscoHeaven23

If anyone cares, these are Beyonce's top 5 Billboard Hot 100 hits

1) Irreplaceable (2006)

2) Baby Boy (2003)

3) Crazy in Love (2003)

4) Check on It (2006)

5) Single Ladies (2008)

Serendipity
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

If anyone cares, these are Beyonce's top 5 Billboard Hot 100 hits

1) Irreplaceable (2006)

2) Baby Boy (2003)

3) Crazy in Love (2003)

4) Check on It (2006)

5) Single Ladies (2008)

I expected SL to be higher than COI:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Clean said:

I expected SL to be higher than COI:air:

They have to be REALLLY close in overall performance points, cuz i went back and looked at the week to week performances of each and they're really close. 

Serendipity

They have to be REALLLY close in overall performance points, cuz i went back and looked at the week to week performances of each and they're really close. 

I am really shocked at BL having only 4 weeks in T10:rip:

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Clean said:

I am really shocked at BL having only 4 weeks in T10:rip:

ME TOO. I thought that song was so major, but maybe it was and it was just for those four weeks and then no one cared haha. 

Serendipity

ME TOO. I thought that song was so major, but maybe it was and it was just for those four weeks and then no one cared haha. 

it has high peak positions WW meaning it was very frontloaded:air:

Haroon

Firstly I had no idea that her #1s were #1 for THAT long, and secondly I had no idea that some of her songs didn't perform as well as I thought they did - her songs feel huge even though they aren't by chart numbers :laughga: It's pretty cool how she may not be super amazing in single sales but she's managed to carve out a spot for herself and gained so much respect and stuff over the years. Plus the way she's gone on huge tours and everything without singles being #1 and stuff, a true example of how single success isn't the be all and end all :nick: 

Archived