Gaga's most awkward picture(s)

Didymus

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
2 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Not awkward but I always thought this photo was scary and disturbing. She looks so unrecognizable.Ā 

5b8epNt.jpg

Ā 

I remember when this was posted on LM and everyone was criticising her saying how tragic she looked and didn't Ā believe it was her. Ā :rip:Ā Then she commented 'It's me'. Ā That was pretty harsh and sad.Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Alien Tulip
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

I remember when this was posted on LM and everyone was criticising her saying how tragic she looked and didn't Ā believe it was her. Ā :rip:Ā Then she commented 'It's me'. Ā That was pretty harsh and sad.Ā 

Indeed but at first I really thought it was a drag queen until I found the instagram from one of the guys in this pic and they said it was Gaga and she was stoned then later people were still questioning if the guys were trolling until Gaga had to confirm it was her :air:Ā The white foundation, her eyes pulled so far back, no eyebrows, conturing, the white cowboy hat, the flash, the outfit, the pale wig, everything was just a mess :air:Ā 

Alien Tulip

Gaga probably thinks Kelly is fooling around but knowing Kelly she secretly does want to strangle Gaga

article-2571931-1BFBEA2D00000578-458_634

Katy just looks so bitchy lol

lady-gaga_katy-perry_wireimage17543490.j

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Indeed but at first I really thought it was a drag queen until I found the instagram from one of the guys in this pic and they said it was Gaga and she was stoned then later people were still questioning if the guys were trolling until Gaga had to confirm it was her :air:Ā The white foundation, her eyes pulled so far back, no eyebrows, conturing, the white cowboy hat, the flash, the outfit, the pale wig, everything was just a messĀ 

It looks like she had been crying white foundationĀ :air:

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

tumblr_m70laqk1Nd1qeiaaeo1_1280.jpg

This is so uncomfortable. Not just for the faces, but all the implications of situation.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I want to say poor Luc, but no. :koons:Ā 

FreePalestine

RAMROD

When she was Jesus and had to stumbled bearing the cross

for the salvation of the little managers sins.

Lady-Gaga.jpg

Ā 

When she thought Malawi is overrated so the chose Asian kids instead

but that one kid can;t believe a pop deity was in the same room with him and cannot

stop admiring her back.

118053917.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Didymus

Omg this thread is heavenly. Thanks guys. This can always cheer me up.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

What a reverse threadolian experience

?

What kind of BTW throwback thread I love it lol. Her facial expressions were so extra during BTW.

1 hour ago, Totodile said:

Found it :hor:

Z3_28529.jpg

why didn't she keep this hair for the tour like

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Jesus :air:

Her Asian performances are always so huge in terms of production :rip: What kind of stage. Reminds me of the multi-floor Applause performance :flutter:

Thanks for posting, I never saw this :giveup:

praaaiiise

3 points in and ready for more

Archived