💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Five Sia tracks leak ahead of 'This Is Acting'

Dawson

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Mobster said:

But not confirmed, I supposed someone made a cheap mashup or something... It sounds so disappointing compared to this bop

ikr. i thought the same too.

when i heard the new version i was very disappointed too :( 

i was like, either she's working so hard or trying too hard to sell . I cant blame her. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Benji

Apart from a couple of songs on her last album that are spectacular, I don't really get the hype about Sia.

Mobster
3 minutes ago, X said:

ikr. i thought the same too.

when i heard the new version i was very disappointed too :( 

i was like, either she's working so hard or trying too hard to sell . I cant blame her. 

I could live with two versions, like they did with Bang My Head when they decided to include Fetty Wap (I hated the idea, but it became my guilty pleasure tbh, expect for his part) But this version of Beautiful People is terrible

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

11 minutes ago, Mobster said:

I could live with two versions, like they did with Bang My Head when they decided to include Fetty Wap (I hated the idea, but it became my guilty pleasure tbh, expect for his part) But this version of Beautiful People is terrible

ikr. its so urbanized :green:

lets hope a solo mastered version would make the cut

15 minutes ago, Benji said:

Apart from a couple of songs on her last album that are spectacular, I don't really get the hype about Sia.

about Sia as an artist or about her new album? keep in mind that her new releases are demo rejects. they're demo for a reason. 

Anderson123

OMG. I hope none of these songs make the cut so it's all new material. And woah at that Beautiful People someone else posted, I did not expect a Sia song to sound like that (One that she'd include in her album).

Benji
4 minutes ago, X said:

about Sia as an artist or about her new album? keep in mind that her new releases are demo rejects. they're demo for a reason. 

I know she's a great writer but I just can't really get into her. I liked two songs on her last album but that was it really, her new single isn't that great to me either. I dunna, hopefully I'll like some more of her new stuff

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

I know she's a great writer but I just can't really get into her. I liked two songs on her last album but that was it really, her new single isn't that great to me either. I dunna, hopefully I'll like some more of her new stuff

i understand. i can give you many reasons why there's a hype about Sia and her songs but i dont think you'll appreciate it :) btw, have you listened to her past albums aside from 1000 forms of fear?  her album We Are Born is pretty diverse. i recommend you give it a try

Gagadonna

Freeze You Out is a song she wrote for French singer Marina Kaye. It won't be on This Is Acting since it is already on Marina's album. 

Benji
2 minutes ago, X said:

i understand. i can give you many reasons why there's a hype about Sia and her songs but i dont think you'll appreciate it :) btw, have you listened to her past albums aside from 1000 forms of fear?  her album We Are Born is pretty diverse. i recommend you give it a try

I think I've heard a track or two? There's that album where she's got like yarn or something over her (this was ages ago so foggy memory :rip: ) and I listened to some of that but I had the same feeling really!

I'll probably download her discography once her new one comes out and give her another go. Chandelier and Elastic Heart are both amazing so I'm sure she'll have something else I'd like.

Anderson123

Does anybody have a downlad link for these songs ? I really would like to add them tonmy iTunes library. :)

Archived