Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I predict LG5 Lead Single is coming March 28th !!!

Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

This evidence completely won me over. Now I'm even more sure we are getting the lead single in a few weeks.

Bad Bromance

It's possible, but don't hype yourself too much in case she ends up releasing new material until the end of 2016.  I hope that's not the case, but you never know what can happen.  

At this point, however, I'm very optimistic she'll release new music either at the end of the first quarter or the very beginning of the second quarter. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Versace
2 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

that's not a friday tho

@versace music is released on fridays now... worldwide

WOW , have i been under a rock lol 

it was always mondays though , what happened 

Oh well maybe on her birthday we'll get the single announcement and then it will drop the coming friday

and i guess that's wishful thinking but at least it's not reaching 

Point is Gaga is clearly busy up till Feb 

and competition starts August (Katy's lead single) 

if they wanna get this right anything LG5 related is bound to be March-July 

i highly highly doubt that LG5 is due in 2017 , i don't think Gaga herself can wait that long 

Opulence

so implausible when fans think that their favs will release on events like their birthday, many Navy on Twitter were convinced that Ri was gonna drop Anti on world braille day :toofunny: like wtf bitch record companies strategically plan the release dates in such detail to get the most sales and attention...

Anyway, I'm so not ready for Gaga to be 30 :noparty: 

DiscoHeaven23

I just wish if the album and single aren't coming out Q1 or Q2, she would tell us. 

Im positive she wouldn't wait till 2017 for new music though. It would be past the point of no return.

Free My Mind
2 hours ago, Versace said:

Oh well maybe on her birthday we'll get the single announcement and then it will drop the coming friday

i highly highly doubt that LG5 is due in 2017 , i don't think Gaga herself can wait that long 

2 hours ago, Versace said:

basically all the countries had different days so all the labels decided to synchronise it to a friday

andy232000

Gaga's Birthday is March 28th 2016 which happens to be a MONDAY the perfect day for a lead single release and what better way than to 

But, now the release days are fridays, not mondays like it used to be, itunes changed that last year :toofunny:

Alfonso

This won't end good, the hype is already starting because of the fans, somoene needs to stop this :wtf:

Archived