Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I predict LG5 Lead Single is coming March 28th !!!

Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

What makes more sense however is Bobby's plan: to release it when it's the right time :emma: I mean, Gaga's statements about exploding in her 30's are obviously about more than just releasing her album on her ****ing birthday :rip: She doesn't need that birthday release date to do what she wants related to women in music in their 30's etc.

If you were right, the release date would already be set and Bobby would never have said what he said about 2016 and the way they plan releases. So that is enough for me to not buy into your theory personally.

Dude the right time is March think about it for a second that's all i'll say 

she's busy till feb , starting August competition starts (Katy's lead single)

LG5 is bound March-July whether it be single or album

otherwise don't expect great sales 

Didymus
1 minute ago, Versace said:

Dude the right time is March think about it for a second that's all i'll say 

she's busy till feb , starting August competition starts (Katy's lead single)

LG5 is bound March-July whether it be single or album

otherwise don't expect great sales 

So what though? Why can't she release in March on any other day than her birthday :rip:

20 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment to be honest :neyde: 

pretty much this

Everyone is suddenly hyping the album as if someone had confirmed it is coming in Q1 or even Q2 of 2016.

Everybody calm down, relax, enjoy life and let Gaga do her thing. Good things come to those who wait. Just be patient, and you'll be surprised whenever she thinks it's the proper time to do so.

Kanye West

Gaga said "I want to explode into my 30's." so expect new music before the end of March.

KANYEWEST.COM

KURUSHITOVSKA

This needs to stop really, I can't. I try not to think of LG5 because I am getting too excited and all I fear is not getting the album title, the single or the album until like 8/9 months from now. I got tachycardia lol my heart won't make it to 2017 if she makes us wait some more

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

eifulien

Oh gosh, stop with the freaking competition. Still can't believe the damage of ARTPOP is so real and serious in so many fans' heads. Like she literally had one out of 5 releases that wasn't as praised and on par with the rest, and everyone is acting like she is doomed and broken for eternity. Think of the long-term prospects already. She will release it when she is ready. The overall perception and anticipation is in her favour this time, she is in a much better place in her life, so let's be patient and we'll be rewarded. In the 2008-2010 period I think all pop girls released at least one album and had their 1's and yet didn't prevent each other from having their moment, if that's what you want. ;)

Reality

This is sort of what I've been saying. I do think something big is going to happen on/around her birthday, hopefully you're right, and it's the lead single. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived