Gaga at THG promo event + performance

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

That first pic omg :air: Gorgeous. One of her best, ever imo.

Those sheets are surprising though.. just her own vocal melody. Usually she never uses something like that, and if she used sheets at all I'd suppose they show the piano instrumental :flop: Curious.

Probably so that she can improvise without worrying about what the chord progressions are.

AndrewGr

I love the video, the only thing I don't like is Dianne awkwardly sitting next to Gaga... I wish there was a full version :(

Didymus

The sheets up there make me think that maybe they planned for Diane to sing it too but she backed out :air: Gaga never uses sheet music and I don't see any other point for Diane to sit there than if they maybe planned to let her sing.

Edit: Nvm that doesn't make sense 'cause obviously Diane would know the melody lmao :rip:

Edit 2: @djBuffoon She's not looking at the paper. Nor would I know how she could improvise to that song :air: She literally doesn't have to play anything but chords. If she changes those, the song's f'd up.

AndrewGr
On 6 January 2016 at 8:22 PM, ViviLittleM said:

i need the full videoo

Here it is 

Lord Ryry

Not sure if there was already a thread on this but this was the first time I have seen this performance. This was at Beverly Hills at the Hunting Ground screening earlier this month. I love how Diane is holding the mic :air:

Archived