💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official MelTdown Thread: No new material next month

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
29 minutes ago, Mast said:

Welp. I was gonna say "inb4 fake fans this, fake fans that," but I guess not...

C9Apyw0.gif

There is nothing wrong with that, dont worry about me, its all about you. Do your thing justin :sara:

artRaver

tumblr_niz8chFB6t1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

My reaction when I seen people were actually taking this thread seriously and trying to trash others.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Quasi
12 minutes ago, VuitonBrown said:

Fake fans make everything about them

I don't think any one of us is in any position to call each other "fake". What's so "fake" about being concerned that Gaga may not be releasing new material soon or in the very least, joking about their disappointment? 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Luna Lovegood

What if she purposely say that just not to make us overhype? I mean, it's so RANDOM for her to say that she don't have any new material when she can just not mention it at all. Maybe a medley performance of her hits songs? Can't wait omg

luna’s advocate

Space Cowboy
14 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I don't think any one of us is in any position to call each other "fake". What's so "fake" about being concerned that Gaga may not be releasing new material soon or in the very least, joking about their disappointment? 

I agree none of us are in that position i didnt call out any one specific gagadaily user. Theres nothing fake about that concern, thank you for pointing that out for people to read, you made a great point! I said fake fans make everything about them its not my issue if you are offended by that regardless of your opinion, that is not my issue if you believe yourself to be a fake fan.

monketsharona

Is it surprising ?

OK it's a huge occasion lost but it's not like Lady Gaga is surprising with new music anymore :yay:

Warholian

Trust me, once Gaga's floating around in a hologram box and winning Grammys, Oscars galore, you won't even remember she's working on an album. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Trust me, once Gaga's floating around in a hologram box and winning Grammys, Oscars galore, you won't even remember she's working on an album. 

:yay:

It won't make people forget that Gaga hasn't released new music for long.. But honestly to me that Intel collab will serve for LG5 promo in a way or another (even of she's not performing)

1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

Can we quit being a pathetic fanbase that melts down over fictitious expectations based on invented "perfect" scenarios? But some of you do enjoy your little tantrums.  

This! 

1 hour ago, Gaga Delano said:

What if she purposely say that just not to make us overhype? I mean, it's so RANDOM for her to say that she don't have any new material when she can just not mention it at all. Maybe a medley performance of her hits songs? Can't wait omg

This would make Bobby the greatest manager of all time. Surprise is the key to success here, because there's literally no expectations to exceed

I noticed this even in the way they release V Magazine. At first we all thought Gaga is gonna be on the cover when we saw her with Gan, then we thought she would not be on the cover and she's just an editor (meltdown), then we saw the snippet of her photoshoots for the covers, then we saw first 2 covers (meltdown), then suddenly Gaga's gorgeous one is here and we think there are like 4 more to come, then telegraph confirms she's on the one only (meltdown), then again great cover with Gags. This is just the most iconic covers release ever and we haven't seen more than the half of the covers yet

I am very happy because of this collaboration regardless new music or not. But I have to say  it could have been great promo for a new lead single. I mean Intel+Grammys...

Archived