news

Gaga + Intel Collaboration at Grammys!

Gatlyn

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It's brand new lmao

OMG, this is f*cking epic!!!   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten."

Let the meltdowns begin! :stalkga:

chromaticka
2 minutes ago, BoricuaInATL said:

Six-time GRAMMY®-winning global music icon Lady Gaga announced today her first collaboration with Intel, in association with Intel's announcement of a multiyear partnership between Intel and The Recording Academy® as part of the official "Next Generation of GRAMMY® Moments" program that will launch during Grammy week February 2016. Lady Gaga commented: "Intel has enlisted Haus of Gaga to work together on a project that will showcase technology through creativity at the highest level. The partnership culminates in a ground-breaking collaboration that inspires to remind the world of the seed of innovation." While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160105006907/en/Intel-Brings-Amazing-Experiences-Life-Consumer-Electronics

THE MELTDOWWWWWWWNNNNNSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

sarahb

While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten.

Damn :noparty: Should still be good though :sara:

Checkers
3 minutes ago, BoricuaInATL said:

NO NEW MUSIC.

Six-time GRAMMY®-winning global music icon Lady Gaga announced today her first collaboration with Intel, in association with Intel's announcement of a multiyear partnership between Intel and The Recording Academy® as part of the official "Next Generation of GRAMMY® Moments" program that will launch during Grammy week February 2016. Lady Gaga commented: "Intel has enlisted Haus of Gaga to work together on a project that will showcase technology through creativity at the highest level. The partnership culminates in a ground-breaking collaboration that inspires to remind the world of the seed of innovation." While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160105006907/en/Intel-Brings-Amazing-Experiences-Life-Consumer-Electronics

NO

6ZpeoxN.gif

andy232000

NO NEW MUSIC.

you had to come and rain on my parade did you?

Kermit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND they said she's not performing new **** :air::air:

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#TIHTYliveFromGaga'sChickenShed

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

nikola

lol its not new material....but i am still exited

only thing that is wierd to me is that she has all this side projects cimming out but not a single sing sbout new album 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Desperado

NO NEW MUSIC.

Mess keep it

Kermit

BUT MAYBE SHE'LL STILL DO AN UNFORGETTABLE ANNOUNCEMENT OF LG5 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Reality

NO NEW MUSIC.

I refuse to believe this! No. 

🃏🖤👹

Quasi

Already starting to melt down a lil.

Just a lil.

tumblr_inline_ngsdiqZOCs1srdacu.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

thierryrreiht

CASEY NEWTON 7:56:45 PM PST

Anyway while I was dreaming of hanging out with Gaga, another video started up.

CASEY NEWTON 7:56:19 PM PST

And if Lady Gaga wants to invite me over to her place and just hang out and talk about life, I'm cool with that, too.

EDIT: 

CASEY NEWTON 8:03:51 PM PST

Like why couldn't Gaga have just come out to sing "Born This Way" and held me in her arms

such a stan hahhaha

RAMROD

Oh well, that is still exciting to see what it is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived