Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Gaga + Intel Collaboration at Grammys!

Gatlyn

Featured Posts

Just now, Spock said:

Imagine if there is going to be a copy of LG5 in every HP computer in the world :legend: 

And only exclusive to intel computers? Sounds like the Unlockable R8 Samsung-exclusive content. :crossed:

00026 † 10000

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voltaire
1 minute ago, qweasd1z said:

**** me silly

"The wizard behind the curtain. The mind behind the machine."

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Warholian

(nevermind, it's been posted somewhere officially :wtf:)

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

AdAstra

Silicon Valley knows she's back so now it's time to enlighten the peasants in the GP. Hold onto your Dell's and MacBooks girls, Futuristic-Space-Queenga is coming for your hairlines.

yASSsss

Woke up to  this slayage... What is life :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What if they've mastered GIANT HOLOGRAMS over at Intel and they make Gaga ENORMOUS on stage. She's just this huge goddess of an imposing figure.

That would probably send me through a second puberty.

This means Gaga is making history. Not more, not less than history. Holograms are the future of everything:giveup:(there should be thousands emojis like this)

Michael Woodson
16 minutes ago, DominicB said:

It's a technology company...pretty much all computers have its processors...google the rest...

Intel Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue.

I know this... I was just being sarcastic lol. 

LORD GAGA

I LOVE the video, I've played it a few times now, it sounds relaxed and poetic but at the same time a little creepy but also really exciting, can't wait to see the performance!!!!

Cssomeone

I HIGHLY doubt she won't performe new material, it'd be a great chance of showing her new music to the whole world, and still make a never-seen-before performance. Unless it's something related to victims of sexual harassment taking part of the performance as holograms (or a performance of Aura :gaycat:), I am quite sure it's the new single.

yASSsss
Just now, Chump said:

Gaga is life

She's the whole universe..

I'm shaking with excitement ..???

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived