Wait nevermind 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

thierryrreiht
Just now, OBEY said:

me reacting at gaga + intel collab : :omg:

me reacting at no new material : :neyde: 

fixed

boyerased

Is that article about new music a press release or just something made by that website? I'm just hoping it was just assumption but it's more likely they're correct. :ohno:

AdAstra

On some beach in the Caribbean somewhere Rihanna and the CEOs of Samsung are shitting their pants. COME THROUGH QUEEN OF TECHNOLOGY. 

Voltaire
Just now, LORD GAGA said:

its still set to be a big thing, Intel is a seriously big partner for something like the Grammys i will definitely be perched to see what it is about :air:

yes yes, I like that enthusiasm. Will it be an announcement? Will it be an unveiling? Will it be a futuristic Jazz Standard performance with an army of Tony-Clones ala Tupac where Gaga desperately sings through the rows searching for the real live Mr. Bennett? Only time will tell. Peeeeeerched.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

joshdemoravia
1 minute ago, Michael Woodson said:

What the **** is this? Can someone fill me in on what the hell is intel??

Intel Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue.

andy232000
Just now, M Monstre said:

Well, I mean, can you blame us? She hasn't released a new solo album in two years, and it looks like a giant hologram! Honestly, I'm disappointed that it's not going to be new music, but it still looks epic! 

what i meant is that now theres people saying the this announcement made things worse because its not new music when you weren´t supposed to expect new music at all. if you got disapointed then its your own fault. i got exited but i knew it was a little bit off to start the era this early so im not hurt its not new music

FlopSlurper
33 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Intel-CES-2016-verge-liveblog-1181.JPG

Intel-CES-2016-verge-liveblog-1173.JPG

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

where are these pictures from? because for me, they look like stills from a future episode of AHS.

Peroxide

If you don't own a mac laptop you can probably find an intel thing on your laptop. :gaycat:

Kermit

It's a technology company...pretty much all computers have its processors...google the rest...

Intel Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Voltaire

Intel is one of the largest tech companies. They make the processors inside the majority of computers.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

thierryrreiht
Just now, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

where are these pictures from? because for me, they look like stills from a future episode of AHS.

the live feed of The Verge taken during the panel

they're real and official from the announcement video

*waits impatiently*

andy232000
1 minute ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

these are from the intel project gaga will debut at the grammys. no new music related but according to sources its still something big 

Archived