Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

FLOPPIng while singing :Lady Gaga - You've got a friend

Yanko

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

One of my favorites. It's amazing how much Gaga could relate to the bridge of this song during late 2013-early 2014. 

Sakrai

I love this performance so much. The glasses really bother me though, they keep falling down her nose and she keeps fixing it, it's annoying. Apart from that this is a performance for the ages :flutter:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

sipthistea

Literally, that performance makes me cry everytime

The way she performed it, it's very personal 

Didymus

Love the quiet parts but towards the end she gets too excited I think and I dunno, it's a bit messy vocally :air: So I actually thought this thread would be about that :rip:

Plus I have built-up anger issues because of the WAIT for this recording omg :saladga::saladga::saladga:

CakeLikeLG
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

of course there would be someone complaining about her vocals. She doesn't have to have the greatest vocals, especially during such emotional performances. I cry almost every time I listen to this cover. It mustve been very special for her 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Mister Gaga

Amazing. This performance was in the middle of the blackout, right? She seems to be sad...

Didymus
24 minutes ago, ShotaX said:

of course there would be someone complaining about her vocals.

Well.. sorry for posting my opinion I guess :emma:

Like I said: I loved the quiet parts, I just think she got too excited.. Anyway.. I guess of course there had to be someone complaining about diverging opinions :cool:

Archived