💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about C3C?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit
20 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

I really do want another jazz record. But I'd really love to hear some original songs, or maybe even jazz covers of her pop songs.

SnoopTonyBennett.jpg

#C3CisComing

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bad Bromance
46 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'm not bothered. It will be nice to get one as long as it doesn't slow down any pop releases or cut the next era short, but at the same time I won't be disappointed if it never materialised.

If they do it I'd want some original tracks though. It would have more replay value for me then.

Also not to sound too morbid or anything but Tony is 89 years old, turning 90 this year. I'd assume that their next album would come out next year, so he could possibly be 91... Not saying he's about to die or anything but it's already impressive that he managed the promo and touring schedule they did for C2C. I can't help but feel that they'd do a lot less for another album in terms of promotion so it might not be a very long era anyway.

Yeah, I'm thinking that because of Tony's age, they're not going to promote the album as much as they promoted C2C.  As you mentioned in your post, Tony's going to be 90 in 2016 so if Gaga releases her next album with Tony at the end of the year and begins promoting it in December and early 2017, Tony will be 91 when they begin touring for the album so I'm guessing the era will be shorter than C2C.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley
2 hours ago, Hexxx said:

i just hope it's entertaining and fun. CTC was a snore fest

I'm glad the Grammys and critics didn't agree with you. No offence.

Bradley

I don't mind another jazz album, as long as it is released only after her fifth solo album.

I loved Cheek to Cheek, I thank Gaga for introducing me to jazz music though. I knew what jazz was but I just didn't take the initiative to truly dwell in the artistry until Cheek to Cheek. So yeah, I'm here for that.

Infinity Wave

I think that she is a so talented songwriter that she always should write her own songs, even if jazz songs can be harder to compose; and if on C3C there will be songs written by her as the much anticipated Paradise, well than also C3C will be a quite great success imo :applause:

It's not that I look at the charts or anything, but as long as she is an artist who sells some kind of art, she should also think at what her fans really want. Many of us would like a C3C, but many of us wouldn't like her to release it, so she should imo "compose" the two things and maybe make an album full of pop or rock or punk or anything else songs AND full of jazz songs. I know it's difficult to make an album of that type, but she would make happy and satisfied all her fans, especially if also the jazz songs are written by her :flutter:

Colourful

16 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I'm glad the Grammys and critics didn't agree with you. No offence.

Too bad the Grammys have lost their taste in artistic excellence, But out of the little Jazz albums nominated, CTC was the best for what it was, and for the critics, Gaga and Tony did wonders vocally on the album however, the album was boring musically. You just got into the genre but you know nothing about what a good jazz album sounds like

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Bradley
11 hours ago, Hexxx said:

Too bad the Grammys have lost their taste in artistic excellence, But out of the little Jazz albums nominated, CTC was the best for what it was, and for the critics, Gaga and Tony did wonders vocally on the album however, the album was boring musically. You just got into the genre but you know nothing about what a good jazz album sounds like

I don't only listen to Cheek to Cheek when it comes to jazz music sis, I listen to Frank and Louis too. I wouldn't say I'm very well-versed in the genre but I'm not completely ignorant at all. Cheek to Cheek was a grower to me, it sounded okay at first but after a while it becomes extremely enjoyable. I also adored the live performances of the album. Still I think you're being a little too harsh on it. It's refreshing and solid.

OmgSum1Actually

I would like a XMAS jazz album to be released on something like 10th of November and heavy promo til Christmas, something like a tour cross bigger cities in USA

Shameless selfpromo

Archived