💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

V Magazine covers revealed 16/16 (Queen Asia)

lego

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, BoricuaInATL said:

'FOR V99, GUEST EDITOR LADY GAGA TAPPED HER FASHION GUARD TO COLLABORATE ON A HOST OF INTRIGUING COVERS, ROLLING OUT OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. FOR THE ISSUE'S DEBUT, TWO OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST NAMES IN BOTH FASHION DESIGN AND PHOTOGRAPHY STEP INTO THE SAME FRAME FOR A REUNION TEN YEARS IN THE MAKING. AS GAGA TELLS IT: "FOR THIS ISSUE I WANTED NOTHING MORE THAN TO HAVE ONE STORY, JUST ONE, THAT MY CHILDREN AND THE FUTURE OF FASHION WOULD REMEMBER FOREVER." MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, G.'

Does this mean there will be countless covers?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, Growlithe said:

Gaga's photoshoots will still be in the magazine itself.

Don't hype yourself too much :yay:

mariomania1234

GUYS there are MULTIPLE covers coming out. She'll probably be on one. Calm the **** down. Jesus.

"FOR V99, GUEST EDITOR LADY GAGA TAPPED HER FASHION GUARD TO COLLABORATE ON A HOST OF INTRIGUING COVERS, ROLLING OUT OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. "

Teri Hatcher

Me @ the covers 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

1 minute ago, Chump said:

Does this mean there will be countless covers?

Like, 99 covers as 99 is the number of this issue?:lolga:

NewYorkCity

Came here to see the oversized meltdowns and you guys never fail to surpass my expectations! :flutter: 

Head Empty
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Don't hype yourself too much :yay:

They didn't do super expensive photoshoots by high-profile photographers like Inez & Vinoodh, Steven Klein and Ruth Hogben just for that one preview we got a while ago :laughga:. They'll be released, it's just a question of when and how.

No reason to freak out lol, it's just a matter of people being hyped and then being pressed because things don't happen EXACTLY as they thought it would. Just sit back and enjoy whatever comes our way :laughga:.

Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

"FOR V99, GUEST EDITOR LADY GAGA TAPPED HER FASHION GUARD TO COLLABORATE ON A HOST OF INTRIGUING COVERS, ROLLING OUT OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. "

i think it means the magazine will be released over the next few weeks?!?

1 minute ago, RF said:

Like, 99 covers as 99 is the number of this issue?:lolga:

Inb4 you're right, like one cover featuring Asia, 1 with Koji, 1 with her horse, 1 with ? etc

Archived