Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Exclusive: LG5 Might Be A Movie

SISTERV

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, Vidar said:

What kind of home-brewed tea?

I'm still so pressed Aura and Venus never got to see the light of day visually and get on radio :giveup:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter

No thanks.

She should focus on her music videos and put all her inspiration there so that we could finally have some epic videos again.

Levine
12 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Wait so now people are offering her way more actress roles! And people said her acting was bad :lolga::lolga::lolga:

OT: If they're able to huddle it all and make it slay sure why not.

No, ATRL said her acting was bad and her fans are stupid enough to believe what those ****ers say. People who matter gave her a nomination at the Golden Globe and others praised her.

Homosexual teens who hate her because they're convinced their idols flopped because of her, know nothing. 

_

To be on topic, I'd love the idea. I actually think she won't release this album in a conventional way. 

OmgSum1Actually

I would be here for that but ONLY and ONLY if the movie is released somethig like 3-6 months after the actual album.

But to be honest I don't like musicals at all,I hope it wouldn't have  that format

Shameless selfpromo

Andy McQueen

Tbh I'm here for a movie, but it doesn't have to do anything with the album, she can do several things at once also

GloZell Green
3 hours ago, Levine said:

No, ATRL said her acting was bad and her fans are stupid enough to believe what those ****ers say. People who matter gave her a nomination at the Golden Globe and others praised her.

Homosexual teens who hate her because they're convinced their idols flopped because of her, know nothing. 

_

To be on topic, I'd love the idea. I actually think she won't release this album in a conventional way. 

ATRl :lmao: They're just mad because they're main fave made a movie that was forgotten after its first day of premiere. And the others :awkney: They can stay pressed

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• 3 months later...
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived