Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Exclusive: LG5 Might Be A Movie

SISTERV

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

Don't talk about it, it will end in the rubbish like the other things thet were supposed to happen but never did.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

lets stow with this and wait 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

asana15

011.jpg

Just to support the notion of "...acting roles flooding in.." 

The inscription on the envelope says @Lava Bear.

Lava Bear is a film production and financing company. Could inside be a script draft, proposal or any other film-making related stuff? Something's definitely in the works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lava_Bear_Films 

Blueskye

I hope this isn't true. I don't want any gimmicks, apps, movies or trying too hard accessories to an album. I just want a new album. 

FrankGutz

FAKE!!

giphy.gif

Plus, i don't want shitty cheap videos ala Beyoncé, no thanks

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

BeautyisaLie

It's fine for me if she makes a movie for LG5, as long as it doesn't delay the album release date.

It's dark but just a game

Harry

Highly doubt it but I hope she doesn't anyway. She overcomplicates a lot of the time as it is and I don't want them to shoot a movie for the sake of it just because she's done one season of a TV show.

And speaking commercially it would probably flop too. By the time this album comes around it will probably be two and a half years since ARTPOP. People aren't checking for her so they won't be flocking to the cinema to catch an entire movie. I really think music should be the top priority and a film is a project on a huge scale. She simply wouldn't have the time to prioritise the record.

giskardsb

A concept album with movie and Broadway adaptation sounds cool.  Get that TOG with one project. 

Some of this fanabse is so afraid of creativity and outside thinking it's hilarious. If gaga was as afraid  of failure as some of you she'd never be where she is.  

Maybe if more of us were more "Try hard" or "pretentious" we'd be too successful to spend time on a pop board. 

I'm totally here for something like The Young Blood Chronicles by Fall Out Boy! :giveup:

It would be amazing if she could make something that every song has a different look and set but yet share something in common with the aesthetic as a whole and follows the same storyline. I'm here for everything, actually! Plus it would be nice because every song would get a music video or kinda! And it wouldn't be a try hard move if done right, she just needs to deliver the things she promises without overhyping.

Juanjo

I'm here for a doc to accompany the album, but Idk about a whole movie. I think she should keep LG5 a very simple project, but with tons of quality and promo, nothing more.

YourBiggestFan

Please be the notorious btwb, hip surgery, marina performance, ARTPOP, dwuw video, c2c, ahs, lg5 documentary 

“Mob Wives: The Last Stand” premieres Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on VH1.

Warholian

I'd love this.

Just.. after LG5. Win that Oscar, but get back on top first. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Sister

I would not mind it at all. I Love love love Purple Rain!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived