Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will pre-LG5 be messier than pre-ARTPOP?

Didymus

LG5 Prediction  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Will the pre-LG5 forum era be messier than the pre-ARTPOP one?

Featured Posts

Warholian

You could add in 

- Gaga posts photo of her riding her horse on the beach the night of the 2016 Grammys

- V Magazine doesn't even mention music in any way 

- Gaga announced to return to AHS this fall 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's not. At least now we see her once a week on AHS, she always posts stuff on Instagram, ecc, it's not a complete blackout. DURING THE PRE-ARTPOP ERA WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IF BITCH WAS ALIVE. Like seriously, do I have to remind you that she stopped using twitter for months? THAT was painful. I remember the fandom screaming everytime we got some paparazzi pic of her because we at least knew she wasn't 6 feet under ground.

She'll announce the album title when it'll released this time around she's keeping her mount shut cause, Bobby know how it works...and when it will be released all the the hype will explode and her fans will go to buy her album instead of staying here complaing about everything

ARTPOPisaChoice

Maybe...

Between Marry The Night & Applause there were 636 days, or 1.74 years, or 15,264 hours.

Between GUY & now there have been 647 days, or 1.77 years, or 15,525 hours. 

Obviously we've had a lot more stuff between ARTPOP & now than we did between BTW & AP, but it's getting crazy.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

SEANGT

The ARTPOP anticipation thread was like 10,000 pages or something it's nothing like that time lmao. Don't think it ever will be again

TimisaMonster

No...two words

Bobby managing

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GloZell Green

I still remember the #FunkthePunk mess. The meltdowns :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PopReaper

I think the fact that we've been through this before, the lack of information (which led to less ""insiders"" and rumours) and the busy year she just had made this hiatus way less messy. Like, the ARTPOP wait pretty much had a phase 1 and phase 2, it was really messy. I remember the amount of parts the "4th Album Discussion Thread" had before we even got an announcement. :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Reality

I don't think so. In LG5's pre-era, there has been nothing confirmed by Gaga or her team yet, meaning that all we can do at this point is speculate what's going on. Of course, people on the forums have been doing enough of that already. I think that her and her team not saying a thing about LG5 is actually helping her more than it is hurting her. Here, we can only speculate what she is going to do, as of now, there are no snippets, no videos, nothing from Gaga herself, so if we get disappointed with LG5, it's not on Gaga or her team, it's on us—and our expectations, I wouldn't set them too high.

But also, Gaga seems to be in a much happier place right now, which can do only good for the album itself.

🃏🖤👹

PetiteMonstre

Pre-album times always go in cycles of crazy anticipation and speculation. Then when it comes out, everyone goes insane with either adoration or disappointment and it continues. Still always a fun ride though!

JUSTFRXNC

For me the pre-LG5 era has already begun after the cheek to cheek tour ended. So its not messier ! I was there at the pre-ARTPOP era and til it came out and it was much messier then the pre-LG5 Era. But we still are in the pre-LG5 era so let's see what will happen..( i don't think it will get messier) 

Bitter

It depends.

So far the situation is way better than the pre-ARTPOP era BUT if the album doesn't drop within the first half of 2016 (at the latest) then we are not ready for the upcoming mess.

Literally NOTHING compares to the Pre-ARTPOP era. No joke, 2013 was such a Gaga drought. I remember literally feeling my mind slipping and starting to go crazy waiting for ARTPOP. :giveup: That was a terrible and torturous time to be a fan.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived