It's 4:13am and

tumblr_inline_nbpqhjbnQc1ske0iw.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quasi
Just now, SISTERV said:

I really can't. I feel really stupid. I'm actually really crying right now because I have never embarrassed myself on here and I have no warning points. I'm really sorry. I can't really explain it beyond that . 

Don't feel so bad. We were all run over by the hype train. Every one of us is just as accountable for giving in.:tongue:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

President Biden
4 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Still we must forget our girl has made covers using the Impact font and shooting it with her blackberry for texture :derpga: Gaga's graphic design can be very questionable at times

But they have meaning tho, this is just crappy edit made on pics art with a 2009 pic

I got drunk

Brainiac
4 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I really can't. I feel really stupid. I'm actually really crying right now because I have never embarrassed myself on here and I have no warning points. I'm really sorry. I can't really explain it beyond that . 

So that girl straight up lied to you I'm guessing.

Harry
4 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

No need to be so upset. We all got a bit excited when we all really knew nothing would come of it. You're a good member, don't worry :)

SISTERV
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Don't feel so bad. We were all run over by the hype train. Every one of us is just as accountable for giving in.:tongue:

Thanks for not scalping me. I really am embarrassed bc I never post fake hype and I just fell into it this time by of what another monster said. I actually cried nothing happened.

Daenerys

I haven't fallen for these things since the well earned lesson of DOT. It's just fun to sit and watch everyone meltdown  :toofunny:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

So that girl straight up lied to you I'm guessing.

I mean what she said could still be true I guess but she kind of insuated that's what all this hype was about. IDK. I'm kind of embarrassed right now.

Kermit

bye

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived