💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The ''Insider'': LG5 now has a title

Rifek

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

At the same time it needs to connect to the music, the titles really give off the sound of the album, to me at least. The Insider sounds interesting because most of her work with RedOne is mysterious and dark :derpga: Was the Mark Ronson leak confirmed?

You could do a lot with "The Insider," though. It could be a statement about the industry and it could also be used to show personal feelings about things- like you're "The Insider" to your own world.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sky del Blue said:

This page is clearly fake

But has anyone considered that the name of LG5 will be LG5?

Oh I hope to god it's not

GloZell Green
5 minutes ago, Kayla said:

You could do a lot with "The Insider," though. It could be a statement about the industry and it could also be used to show personal feelings about things- like you're "The Insider" to your own world.

True. That would work with the soulful leak. I never really thought about it like that really. Sounds interesting.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

34 minutes ago, Whis said:

Monarch

where did that rumour come from?

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Tokyo Rose
17 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

I saw someone suggest 'LGV'. That could be a cool title

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

Britney-Spears-March-Music-Madness-Very-
Britney-Spears-March-Music-Madness-Very-Britney-Spears-March-Music-Madness-ReallBritney-Spears-March-Music-Madness-Reall
                                        Britney-Spears-March-Music-Madness-Reall
                                        Britney-Spears-March-Music-Madness-Reall

42 minutes ago, Whis said:

Monarch

That's the only idea on the metamorphosis line of thought I actually like. I could go for that. 

15 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

True. That would work with the soulful leak. I never really thought about it like that really. Sounds interesting.

I'm really liking the idea of "The Insider." Like what if most of the information about Gaga and the album was "leaked" via an "Insider" to popular media throughout the era? Then we'd have to comb through the real and the fake to determine what is really real about Gaga and the album era. The whole thing could be a message about how insiders can be used to learn more about the reality of an artist but can also be a dishonest representation.

With "The Fame" Gaga very carefully constructed her image and persona to make the world eat out of the palm of her hand. She manipulated the GP and media to constantly look out for what she's doing. "The Insider" would be a way for her to manipulate the media and GP to analyze her to figure out what's real, encouraging people to dig deeper, while emphasizing the importance of honesty and genuine talent as what society should focus on. 

It could be a way for her to get the public to really question the validity of "insiders" and tabloids, and inspire them to instead focus more on the actual art itself. It'd be a really hard thing to pull off, but I think it'd be fascinating and beneficial to how we judge a musician. 

(And obviously this is NOTHING Gaga has referenced and will NOT be the title or concept of LG5; now I'm just using my imagination :flop: )

Teri Hatcher

This account is SO fake like wtf "LG52016" are you kidding me? How could people think it's real? :air: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Tokyo Rose
1 minute ago, Teri Hatcher said:

This account is SO fake like wtf "LG52016" are you kidding me? How could people think it's real? :air: 

Nobody thought it was real, it's just a random twitter

32 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

I wouldn't mind having LG5 as the name tbh :green:

Teri Hatcher
2 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

Nobody thought it was real, it's just a random twitter

People on Twitter are falling for it tho :toofunny:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

GloZell Green
26 minutes ago, Kayla said:

That's the only idea on the metamorphosis line of thought I actually like. I could go for that. 

I'm really liking the idea of "The Insider." Like what if most of the information about Gaga and the album was "leaked" via an "Insider" to popular media throughout the era? Then we'd have to comb through the real and the fake to determine what is really real about Gaga and the album era. The whole thing could be a message about how insiders can be used to learn more about the reality of an artist but can also be a dishonest representation.

With "The Fame" Gaga very carefully constructed her image and persona to make the world eat out of the palm of her hand. She manipulated the GP and media to constantly look out for what she's doing. "The Insider" would be a way for her to manipulate the media and GP to analyze her to figure out what's real, encouraging people to dig deeper, while emphasizing the importance of honesty and genuine talent as what society should focus on. 

It could be a way for her to get the public to really question the validity of "insiders" and tabloids, and inspire them to instead focus more on the actual art itself. It'd be a really hard thing to pull off, but I think it'd be fascinating and beneficial to how we judge a musician. 

(And obviously this is NOTHING Gaga has referenced and will NOT be the title or concept of LG5; now I'm just using my imagination :flop: )

That's in depth and deep :wtfga: Your analysis is so thought out and to think you only based it off a title. I want to see what you'll think of the official title when they release it :derpga: It actually is a nice topic though. It's very DWUW

Lady Gaga | Shakira

andy232000
1 hour ago, Chump said:

Monster4Life is an awful title

its perfect for her very LAST album when she´s 97 and in a wheelchair, but not for now

NYCMonster1984

All four of those titles suck. I'm sure Gaga will have a far better album title. 

Archived