The ''Insider'': LG5 now has a title

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Chump said:

Monster4Life is an awful title

Agreed. Really I'm not here for "Butterfly" or "Metamorphosis" either because I feel that concept along with direct reference to those specific words is done a lot. Of the 4 mentioned in the OP "Barcode" is the best, but I'm still not sold on liking that one either. 

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Agreed. Really I'm not here for "Butterfly" or "Metamorphosis" either because I feel that concept along with direct reference to those specific words is done a lot. Of the 4 mentioned in the OP "Barcode" is the best, but I'm still not sold on liking that one either. 

How about Explicit Beauty? That's my favorite for some reason. It sounds rebellious. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

barnabesk

Gaga can come up with something way more eloquent than Butterfly, Metamorphosis, Barcode or Monster4Life.

:koons:

Just now, GloZell Green said:

How about Explicit Beauty? That's my favorite for some reason. It sounds rebellious. 

I don't like that one either. It sounds too pretentious and makes me think of horses. 

I like horses, but it's just not something I can take seriously. 

I'm sorry I'm such a finicky person. :toofunny:

GloZell Green
8 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I don't like that one either. It sounds too pretentious and makes me think of horses. 

I like horses, but it's just not something I can take seriously. 

I'm sorry I'm such a finicky person. :toofunny:

:rip: I've liked all of Gaga's real album names, I think she'll make the right decision for LG5, as long as she doesn't choose something like Revival or Metamorphosis, they're overused a lot imo.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Jesse Pinkman
37 minutes ago, MISTER MONSTERS said:

I don't know much about producing albums, but don't you think that they'd already have an album name? 

Gaga had ARTPOP and Born This Way picked out wayyy before they were done.

It's science, bitch

13 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

:rip: I've liked all of Gaga's real album names, I think she'll make the right decision for LG5, as long as she doesn't choose something like Revival or Metamorphosis, they're overused a lot imo.

Me too. :) I think all her album names have worked out well. 

When I first saw this thread I thought the title was saying "The Insider" was the title of the album (rumored) and I thought that might not be so bad. 

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Me too. :) I think all her album names have worked out well. 

When I first saw this thread I thought the title was saying "The Insider" was the title of the album (rumored) and I thought that might not be so bad. 

At the same time it needs to connect to the music, the titles really give off the sound of the album, to me at least. The Insider sounds interesting because most of her work with RedOne is mysterious and dark :derpga: Was the Mark Ronson leak confirmed?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Reality
10 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Gaga had ARTPOP and Born This Way picked out wayyy before they was done.

Exactly, so having the title of the album decided just now seems unlikely, unless LG5 is coming out in 2018 or something.

🃏🖤👹

Archived