💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Meghan Trainor: Over and Done Appreciation Thread

PicklePower

Featured Posts

PicklePower

This is so bae.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

bionic

I'm so glad Meghan emerged as the Queen of Pop in 2015. I can't wait for her cameo in Star Wars!

buy bionic

At first i thought it was a thread for the members who thought Queen Meghan was over.

I was ready to post some stats and shut those haters mouths :gaycat: 

OT : Slay my ears, Queen !

WAAIIT :omg:

THIS BOP :giveup:

Meghan pls deliver these kinda bops on MT2 :(

No more doo-wop mess

Signature loading… 👹🖤

bionic
Just now, OBEY said:

At first i thought it was a thread for the members who thought Queen Meghan was over.

I was ready to post some stats and shut those haters mouths :gaycat: 

OT : Slay my ears, Queen !

The M-Train will never derail! Long live the Queen!

buy bionic

Fiona Apple

Hopefully her next album will be more like this. Because I bought Title and I got bored of it in like 1 week.But I believe in her.

bionic
3 minutes ago, stef said:

WAAIIT :omg:

THIS BOP :giveup:

Meghan pls deliver these kinda bops on MT2 :(

No more doo-wop mess

MEGHANPOP is coming! :giveup: 

buy bionic

PicklePower
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Hopefully her next album will be more like this. Because I bought Title and I got bored of it in like 1 week.But I believe in her.

I want her to have more songs like this on the album, but I want pop stuff, too. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Fiona Apple
Just now, PicklePower said:

I want her to have more songs like this on the album, but I want pop stuff, too. 

I obviously want her to do pop music.But slightly more complicated.Because this simplicity makes her songs catchy af but they sound dated incredibly fast 

PicklePower
Just now, CurlyBae said:

I obviously want her to do pop music.But slightly more complicated.Because this simplicity makes her songs catchy af but they sound dated incredibly fast 

5 minutes ago, bionic said:

The M-Train will never derail! Long live the Queen!

Am I being delusional if I say this COULD POSSIBLY be one of if not the best rap song? :giveup::toofunny: 

Fiona Apple
9 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

Am I being delusional if I say this COULD POSSIBLY be one of if not the best rap song? :giveup::toofunny: 

It's not.But it's incredibly catchy and addictive.I am so impressed.Her best song so far

Archived