Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Metamorphosis is a BAD TITLE for LG5

Chicka

Metamorphosis is a BAD TITLE for LG5  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the title "Metamorphosis"?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

hell to the no.

if i cringe from one more fan title this badly i just might have to not come back to gagadaily til the new album is out

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Co-creativity would be good title or concept atleast. it is all very well blossoming as an individual but much easier and more likely of fullfilment with unanimous participation.

Sister

It is alright, but it is a bit predictable and not so exciting. It just seems to me that it could be a title for everyone and anyone.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The thread's title is enough to make me think about Hilary Duff's album :laughga:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

PopThatArt
18 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

I'm seeing it a lot that people think she's going to name her new album "Metamorphosis". I think that title is a very cliche and overused metaphor, not to mention it's the title of Hilary Duff's album that came out in 2003. I hate being negative and sounding bitter, but I really hope gaga doesn't use this title. I think her using the caterpillar emoji is just another #Monster4life kind of thing.

Reveal hidden contents

No shade to Mrs. Duff. I love that album and song.

So what if Hilary Duff used the title, metamorphosis was happening in nature since the beginning of time. It wasn't created by pop culture. So blah on you.. IT'S MORPHIN' TIME. 

Go see A Star is Born

Kabexuela
15 hours ago, MasonMann said:

hell to the no.

if i cringe from one more fan title this badly i just might have to not come back to gagadaily til the new album is out

EXACTLY.  I've heard nothing but boring titles. I don't have any interesting ones because I'll leave that up to the Queen herself..

20 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

....not to mention it's the title of Hilary Duff's album that came out in 2003.

Reveal hidden contents

No shade to Mrs. Duff. I love that album and song.

That's not a valid argument :flop:

Benji

No shade intended... but it's a better title than ARTPOP so I'm sure we could all live with it :air:

Coldplay
20 hours ago, Haroon said:

I like the title :yay: Her previous titles have been kinda blunt so this would be a major change, whether that's good or not is anyone's guess :laughga: Long word but hard hitting nonetheless :gaycat: 

When it ends up being 'Pupa' or 'Chrysalis' you'll wish it had been :green: 

Pupa sounds amazing honestly. It sounds kinda weird but cool. Love it.

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

I've been falling in love with the word 'Nightfall' lately and I guess it could fit:laughga:

and lol I've just realized that Katydid has a record label named Metamorphosis music (thanks to this thread:lolga::saladga::neyde:)

RAMROD

She should go viking themed cos afaik very rarely or ever a pop star brought up Vikings into pop culture cos #TooMetalForYou :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterOfSpain

I agree, it's not original or exciting... and also I can forsee the comments saying she copied Katy's label. :/

Archived