šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga releases new single this month, can she reach #1 ?

bayonse

Featured Posts

bayonse

titleĀ 

do u think that she can beat Adele's hello or bieber's sorry?

here are the predictions for the next week

Ā 

no more parties in LA

monketsharona

yes (only if she has a deal with radio and she releases the video the same week / day)

venusian

maybe but hello would replace it the next week tbh

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Mobster
Just now, bayonse said:

no

Then I can't predict the single's success...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Bloody

I don't see the reasonĀ why it wouldn't.Ā :yay:

Damn I hoped SOL would get in the top 5 and Sorry still has chances of going #1 it's too close to Hello.

Iwontell

It would be better if she waited until Adele went into hibernation mode again...:neyde:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Rather february. Adele would fade since like the half of the country would have her album by then, there would literally be no people to buy her next single

Bieber also had his peak, so for february there will be no competition, Rihanna is not a competition to her

elijahfan

Seeing Adele, Bieber, Selena, the Weeknd kinda depresses me... Not that I don't think Gaga couldn't take them down, but I canĀ smell the comparisons and **** contests already. Sometimes I wish she had remained more confidential just to avoid dealing with this bs.

Dominic
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Seeing Adele, Bieber, Selena, the Weeknd kinda depresses me... Not that I don't think Gaga couldn't take them down, but I canĀ smell the comparisons and **** contests already. Sometimes I wish she had remained more confidential just to avoid dealing with this bs.

She has been confidential. Ā All of this isĀ speculation.Ā 

Edit: I also don't think she will get comparisons as much this time due to 2015.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived