💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Video: Jessica Lange throws shade at Lady Gaga's American Horror Story cast

Replay88

Featured Posts

Benji

I don't think she was even throwing shade at Gaga?

She gives off the impression that something behind the scenes bugged her about the inclusion of Gaga and the role she was being given, although it certainly doesn't come across as a personal issue with Gaga.

I personally understand the doubts about Gaga before we seen anything. From what I've seen so far, she's doing great but it was kind of obvious that her role was given to her on her merit in pop culture, not her ability in acting and that's a problem for many people.

It's like the models that hate Kendall Jenner just being given modelling jobs because of her name, she hasn't spent years fighting for it like others... she clicked her fingers, plumped up her lips and started walking down runways. I know it's different because Gaga had to fight in other fields but it's the same reason.

Pacify Him

She ain't even shading her. She probably is shading the interviewer instead for thinking how stupid the question was. I would have the same reaction tbh. Especially if I were in my retiring age, I'd be like, "I've been there. Done that. I'm out." I bet she and Gaga haven't even conversed to each other. That's why she is confused.

Sometimes, people need to acknowledge that nobody is above them. This is probably what she has in her mind.

I’m getting on your nerves

Staryu

I think that she was just trying to avoid all questions about coming back to AHS in a funny way.

FlopSlut

She was definitely shading her.

I see that illuminati triangle in the corner. Jessie isn't fooling anyone.

She is casting shadows, throwing darks, spitting out shade.

drag ha

slay ha

Flopenstein

Dangerous Man

I want her and Gaga to be on the next season of AHS. It will be epic then. :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Evan Peters

she was drunk. you all try so hard to look for shade.

edit: evan peters look was on point for this :flutter: 

emma roberts is an abuser

JbGaga

I dont understand... What is this? When is this? And why is the entire cast laughing? I thought they were all friends. So if it is shade they might be on on it? So confusing

monketsharona
48 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

I dont understand... What is this? When is this? And why is the entire cast laughing? I thought they were all friends. So if it is shade they might be on on it? So confusing

It happened far before Gaga joined the set... And it's not a shade. Jessica Lange said in another interview that she literally didn't understand the question she was asked because it came from nowhere. And she said she doesn't even know if Gaga could be good or not, but she was certain that everything will be alright because she's working with a great team.

No shade, just Monsters who still love seeing shade where there is not.

Archived