💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't expect many dance songs on LG5

Quark

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

Hard to say but it wouldn't surprise me if this is the case. I personally have a feeling that no matter how dancey/up-tempo the record is or isn't, the music is gonna GROOVE.

I remember her 2011 Rolling Stone cover article where she's talking about the music on Born This Way and how the convergence of that anthemic and simple rock chorus and the dance beats of club music was still an ongoing process for her. She might have also listed "Hair" as the closest thing that has achieved that (I can't remember). It would be cool if she went back to this and visited it in a new way, like instead with classic rock and 80s pop this time it would be with straight up disco and punk and/or heavy metal.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky
3 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

But there are other ways to reinvent your music besides just changing the tempo of yours music. :lolga:

Gaga should not release a slow album now. All of music right now is slower and even the "dance songs" on the radio are typical, flat, and not very fast paced. 

I think you just explained why everything on the radio has been boring to me :duck:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

TimisaMonster

So I should just interpret the silent video Gaga posted on Instagram as her and her producers bopping toooo....a ballad? :neyde::awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

19 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I'm sorry but just because one hardly hearable bridge of a song leaks outside a studio and it sounds like a ballad, doesn't mean the entire LG5 album is ballads. 

It would be one thing if the producers were Red One and five other ballad producers, but everyone she has hired for this album is known to produce pop, funk, or disco.

Red One, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rogers, and Mark Ronson were not hired by Gaga to create a ballads/down tempo album. :laughga:

This wasn't based on that leak

Desperado
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

So I should just interpret the silent video Gaga posted on Instagram as her and her producers bopping toooo....a ballad? :neyde::awkney:

lmao

8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I think that was I Want Your Love.

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Desperado said:

lmao

And I suppose she only brought back RedOne to create the next hit ballad coming February 2016...

The world ain't ready for her slaying piano keys :neyde:

SISTERV
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

SCREAMING

TimisaMonster
Just now, Enigma said:

I think that was I Want Your Love.

She put the video up AFTER the song was out already sooo...why make it silent? :awkney:

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

She put the video up AFTER the song was out already sooo...why make it silent? :awkney:

Oh ok. But "bopping" doesn't have to be a dance song though.

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Oh ok. But "bopping" doesn't have to be a dance song though.

Who bobs like that to Dope? Speechless? Brown Eyes? :smh:

My bad...the song was released after that silent video was posted but still... 

It doesn't seem to be for IWYL vuz she worked on that song with Nile Rodgers... Not these random guys in the video

It had to be a new upbeat LG5 song

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Who bobs like that to Dope? Speechless? Brown Eyes? :smh:

People "bop" like that do upbeat rock. There are more genres than just dance that could be upbeat.

Archived