❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick
32 minutes ago, Clip said:

Didn't the Mrs Evers kid die after he was kidnapped?

They never found his body, only a blood stained white sheet (from his costume I think)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great episode tbh. While I did like the aspect of The Countess adjusting to living as a ghost, I just... I don't like John. And I don't like him killing her.

3 points in and ready for more

3 hours ago, Clip said:

1. Sally is Mrs Evers daughter

2. The hotel isn't real

3. Sally is actually a man

Perhaps the hotel isn't real... i mean how can this hotel still be running in the middle of LA when countless people die visiting it. where are the families wondering where they've disappeared to? If it were to be someone's imagination it'd have to be John's.

Jacob Marley

God, I hope Ramona kills herself in the hotel so the Countess can at least have someone she loves with her for eternity.

Never thought I'd be on the side of a serial killer (not just because she's Gaga though).

Gangie
2 hours ago, lad-gaga said:

Didn't Tristan find his purpose with Liz maybe that's why we don't see him

That's why The Countes told Liz that Tristan never loved her

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Rat Boy

I agree with a lot of you guys, the writing is not that great. 

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Alphaz

Why can't John Lowe kill himself?

I hate his character so much, and now he's the one that get to kill The Countess, hate him even more

The Countess need to die in more epic way, even Quennie's death was more dramatic

LaLuna
23 hours ago, Redstreak said:

I SWEAR IF THE FINALE IS THE COVEN COMING TO BURN THE HOTEL DOWN FOR REVENGE :lmao:

OMG, I can totally see that happening!!

I almost feel bad for the Countess, being stuck in the hotel for eternity with a man she despises. I hate that her death was so anti-climactic though. Everyone wanted to take her down but John is the one who gets to do it just to finish the whole Ten Commandments thing? What a load of crap. 

LOVED the Coven references and that they brought back Queenie. Poor Gabourey though, ever since Freak Show she gets very small roles and they always kill off her character, 

too short :giveup:
I hope the season finally is as long as the premiere 

Don't visit my profile

I just saw it. :neyde: 

I saw the spoiler before so it was already ruined for me.

She just started to show human emotions and they riddle her with bullets, twice. :giveup:  

I love Mr.March's face when he finds out that Ms. Evers turned him in. I need gifs. 

FreePalestine

Goodtimes12128

Maybe Tristan will reappear in the next episode to be reunited with Liz.

I really thought Miss Ever's son and the chicken coop killer would somehow play into the plot more. I thought that was an interesting storyline.

I guess we will find out what happens to Ramona, Liza, Iris, John, Alex, and Scarlett in the finale. Maybe Sally will defeat the addiction demon? Will Bartholomew eat John and Alex?

I wish the detective story line didn't dwindle like it did. This season had ZERO scary moments after like the first episode. Just gory scenes but after seeing so many neck's slashed it's not that shocking by episode 12.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, SubRosa said:

I just saw it. :neyde: 

I saw the spoiler before so it was already ruined for me.

She just started to show human emotions and they riddle her with bullets, twice. :giveup:  

I love Mr.March's face when he finds out that Ms. Evers turned him in. I need gifs. 

Poor Elizabeth :giveup:

I felt so bad for her when Sally was removing the bullets from her. She was in so much pain. :giveup:

Loved the episode though! This devastation for everyone is just breathtaking

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived