💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

NewUsername
22 minutes ago, JEANBO said:

This episode literally crushed me, damn you Ryan. Especially the scene with Ms. Evers. Mare Winningham is such an amazing actress. Gaga was also very good. I'm excited to see the finale. :flutter:

I hope John and Alex die, I don't feel anything for them. :lolga:

I would also like to see Cordelia, Sally and Billie Dean in the same scene. Cordelia just popping out of nowhere to revenge Queenie while Billie Dean is talking to Sally. I would die. :air:

Edit: Omg, I just realized Mare and me share the same birthday date: 16th of May. :nick:

ikr :giveup: 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Wtf so why Tristan isn't in the hotel too as a ghost?

because saint wittrock had to go be another useless character in later episodes 

emma roberts is an abuser

bayonse

i loved the episode so much i hoped it was the final 

I doubt it that the next week's episode will be as good because most of the main characters are gone

no more parties in LA

Just now, bayonse said:

i loved the episode so much i hoped it was the final 

I doubt it that the next week's episode will be as good because most of the main characters are gone

In AHS, episodes before the final are always the most exciting. Finals are only there to wrap it all up. :happy:

bayonse
1 minute ago, JEANBO said:

In AHS, episodes before the final are always the most exciting. Finals are only there to wrap it all up. :happy:

when I think about it u r right!

I hated Freak show's finale - boring

no more parties in LA

The only thing that bugs me is the dead people turning into ghosts. When someone's killed I expect them to disappear for good like Tristan, not to appear as a freaking ghost 

4 hours ago, judxs said:

what was the third ??

1. Sally is Mrs Evers daughter

2. The hotel isn't real

3. Sally is actually a man

I hope at the end of it the Hotel gets burned down or something similar to that. I feel like that would be the best way to end it. Also I hope that Tristan comes back as a ghost so we finally have closure with the Liz/Tristan story. Also I would be so here for some kind of twist ending or something. I feel like this season has lacked something for me so I hope it has a great finale to make up for it.:giveup:

calmar
56 minutes ago, Clip said:

1. Sally is Mrs Evers daughter

2. The hotel isn't real

3. Sally is actually a man

Although the time period is very far off (1920s versus probably being born in the 60s), if Sally were transgender, she could be the kidnapped son of Mrs. Evers, which would explain her abandonment issues. I think that's a connection Hotel could have done. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Although the time period is very far off (1920s versus probably being born in the 60s), if Sally were transgender, she could be the kidnapped son of Mrs. Evers, which would explain her abandonment issues. I think that's a connection Hotel could have done. 

Didn't the Mrs Evers kid die after he was kidnapped?

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived