💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Am I the only one to see a bit of Fiona Goode's end (Jessica Lange in Coven) in the Countess' death ?

Not in the way they are killed of course, but their after death. I mean Fiona had an affair with the Axeman, a guy she didn't really love (she just loved the fact to have a man in her life before dying). The Countess married to Mr. March, that she didn't love (she just liked him as a psychopath and pervers). And they are both tied to spend eternity with them in their death ^^

That's kinda funny actually :yay:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Jacob Marley said:

Didn't say Sarah Paulson do a two truths and a lie? She's a ghost - we get that, but also didn't she say the whole season was supposed to be someone's dream?

what was the third ??

16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Am I the only one to see a bit of Fiona Goode's end (Jessica Lange in Coven) in the Countess' death ?

Not in the way they are killed of course, but their after death. I mean Fiona had an affair with the Axeman, a guy she didn't really love (she just loved the fact to have a man in her life before dying). The Countess married to Mr. March, that she didn't love (she just liked him as a psychopath and pervers). And they are both tied to spend eternity with them in their death ^^

That's kinda funny actually :yay:

i thought this too, they both ended up in their own personal hell's stuck with someone who loved them but they didn't love back

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, judxs said:

i thought this too, they both ended up in their own personal hell's stuck with someone who loved them but they didn't love back

What is funny too is the fact March will live with the Countess what Miss Evers lived with him... He'll know what it is to be stuck for eternity with someone that doesn't love him

Quartz

How did Scarlett know that Holden and Alex were vampires?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Goldfish

OMFG Ramona and Queenie battling was EPIC. So awesome

I invented post-its

Phoenix

It was an excitting episode. I have no idea what's left to happen in the last one. 

I hate the fact that Countess died, I was really on her side. But still that's fine. I'd preffer her to die by Ramona than that asshole John L. but whatever. 

💎

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, hellothing said:

How did Scarlett know that Holden and Alex were vampires?

They must have told her on the way but these moments wasn't filmed. Or did but not passed editing so got deleted. Who knows.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They must have told her on the way but these moments wasn't filmed. Or did but not passed editing so got deleted. Who knows.

The grandma who told her ?

RAMROD
Just now, monketsharona said:

The grandma who told her ?

No, the parents tell her daughter what had happened. I mean, she doesn't seem excited or surprised when her parents told her that Holden is with them again now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I hope Gaga doesn't return for AHS Season 6 Ryan really needs to work on not messing up good seasons. He sets them up well and ends them terribly (Scream Queens)

but whagever Gaga did amazing with her role and I can't wait to see her in other acting gigs

10 minutes ago, Eohl said:

That head of the countess looked fake af. :wtf:

0e7f146db0ad4650d832f848d98b968c.png

CVAd_zeUsAA9dUz.jpg

Loved the episode, everything is making sense now. Sad The Countess died though :noparty:

Batwings

So... are we just not going to talk about the fact that they brought back a character from Coven only to kill her off in a few minutes when they could have used just any random character instead?

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived