Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

What i don't get is... everyone was so desperate to kill the Countess, but she was always going to come back as a ghost anyway... ghosts can obviously still do things like kill people, like March killed Queenie, so big deal she's a ghost now, she can still do all the horrible things she did to them all now anyway?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen
3 hours ago, Clip said:

Great episode

But honestly, what a lame way for The Countess to die. I was expecting her to survive for all the season or to die in a major way

When Sally and John had the conversation I got the idea she was implying that he should kill himself.
I loved that The Countess was killed by someone that you weren't really expecting. John never really seemed that bothered with her as many of the other characters. And now she's the one used to close the whole ten commandant killings. It's was a good way imo.

outtahere

It reminds me so much of Murder House in the way that they all end up in the hotel forever if they die there. I'm curious to see the finale because I feel like they wrapped up a lot of loose ends last night. We still need to find out whats up with The Countesses baby though. 

Swan Heart

I loved this episode! 

I wonder what's going to happen in the next one, I'm so curious.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

CyanLights
10 hours ago, Jacob Marley said:

So everything she said was a lie.

sweet

Well we still have one more episode left to be fair. A lot of stuff can go down in one episode 

Robinladen

Wasn't Emma Roberts set to appear towards the end of the season aswell?

Maybe she didn't have enough time because of Scream Queens. I was thinking that maybe Queenie her storyline was supposed to go to Madison. Madison her story was probably bigger but maybe they just used Queenie for a part of it and scrapped the rest.

Do you think Emma will still make an appearance in the final episode?

2 hours ago, Red said:

And so did all those guests like the hipsters, the foreign girls and Claudia that died but stayed there

she already said she won't

8 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

YAAASSS AND PUT TOGETHER GAGS HEAD & BODY AND MAKE HER ALIVE AGAIIIN!!:awkney: #COVENbitches

Pacify Him
2 hours ago, PEDRO98 said:
  Hide contents

The Countess death was so lame :wtf:

I thought it was good. I wasn't expecting it.

Iconic line: "You can kill me but first, screw me"

I’m getting on your nerves

Ethereal Mess
16 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

Maybe she didn't have enough time because of Scream Queens. I was thinking that maybe Queenie her storyline was supposed to go to Madison. Madison her story was probably bigger but maybe they just used Queenie for a part of it and scrapped the rest.

But Madison died. Kyle strangled her

Robinladen
5 minutes ago, Ethereal Mess said:

But Madison died. Kyle strangled her

Yes but they are witches. It wouldn't be too hard for the writers to think of a way to explain her come back.

Ethereal Mess
Just now, Robinladen said:

Yes but they are witches. It wouldn't be too hard for the writers to think of a way to explain her come back.

But didn't O'Hare's character bury her somewhere and stated that nobody would suspect her absence since she was already leaving? I don't really think any of the witches would find out that she was killed, and I don't think that they'd be interested in resurrecting her. Can she resurrect herself though? 

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

No Emma Roberts confirmed she couldn't return (it was originally planned) because she had another project when they were finishing shooting 

Robinladen
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No Emma Roberts confirmed she couldn't return (it was originally planned) because she had another project when they were finishing shooting 

Ooh okay, thank you. :noparty:

Robinladen
7 minutes ago, Ethereal Mess said:

But didn't O'Hare's character bury her somewhere and stated that nobody would suspect her absence since she was already leaving? I don't really think any of the witches would find out that she was killed, and I don't think that they'd be interested in resurrecting her. Can she resurrect herself though? 

I don't remember exactly how Coven ended anymore ngl. :koons:

I guess you're right that it wouldn't be easy to explain, but I think Ryan did say he had a three episode storyline for her so it wouldn't be impossible to work out something descent. And then have her killed by Ramona.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived