💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Caesium

Probably the best episode of the season for me.

"Bitch, when was the last time you saw a dermatologist?" :air:

"I ain't nobody's protein shake bitch" :air: 

Gaga being riddled with bullets TWICE :air:

So mad they killed Queenie though. The Coven better come and f*ck the Hotel up. Imagine that, 3 of Sarah's characters in one place :air: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan better have a convincing reason why Tristan did not become a ghost 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Great episode

But honestly, what a lame way for The Countess to die. I was expecting her to survive for all the season or to die in a major way

5 minutes ago, Red said:

Ryan better have a convincing reason why Tristan did not become a ghost 

he had no unfinished business after confessing his love for liz and getting gagas approval

I hope John dies at the end, and idk why but still i think there will be something with the Countess (maybe she's not dead..it's strange that she becomes ghost without head:wtfga:).. and why didn't they show Ramona at the end? There must be something behind it.. or they just left her story so, that's all?

Btw next week's episode is just the 12th, they said the season has 13, so what's happening?:huh:

eifulien

Those of you mourning almost the death of the Countess... :saladga: This ain't Gaga. This was a vicious cruel b*tch that had to be punished. 

What I love about the series is that it's always shown how a specific character became the bad guy/the villain. So while we may have become a bit compassionate about the Countess' story, and how she basically lost everyone and everything worth existing (c'mon she had to lose even the kids to survive), it doesn't justify her evil actions. And she got her justice - she pays the ultimate price. She doesn't really die. To be honest, when she had the toast with March you could see her pain in her eyes. Death would have been paradise for her, instead she is trapped for eternity with monster ghosts and enemies. 

One thing I dislike is the whole detective story. It started well but then it just merged with the other plot artificially for me. It's a bit sewed to me. I hope they finish the family story next episode in a better way.

Is Ramona assumed to have been murdered by the Countess or what? They didn't show her. 

Alien Tulip
53 minutes ago, nicos said:

I hope John dies at the end, and idk why but still i think there will be something with the Countess (maybe she's not dead..it's strange that she becomes ghost without head:wtfga:).. and why didn't they show Ramona at the end? There must be something behind it.. or they just left her story so, that's all?

Btw next week's episode is just the 12th, they said the season has 13, so what's happening?:huh:

I think Ramona tried to kill the countess after having sex but the countess quickly got dressed and tried to escape which is why she looked somewhat scared and in a hurry even before she saw John in the elevator. Her days were numbered regardless as she was weaker.

1 hour ago, Quran said:

he had no unfinished business after confessing his love for liz and getting gagas approval

And so did all those guests like the hipsters, the foreign girls and Claudia that died but stayed there

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MonsterOfficial
10 minutes ago, Red said:

And so did all those guests like the hipsters, the foreign girls and Claudia that died but stayed there

the meatballs were supposed to go to Universal Studios

the hipsters didnt get their food (i think that's the reason lmao)

Claudia was supposed to help Will Drake with the renovation of the Hotel Cortez

exorcise my mind

THIS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD OMG

AND YAS CAN THE COVEN PLEASE COME AND BURN THE WHOLE PLACE TO THE GROUND? PLEASE?

HEARTHUNTER

Gaga was excellent in this episode, and her death, even if it was very badly written and basic, made me cry. I really wanted her alive and team up with Ramona. I feel like Ramona will have a massive breakdown in the next episode...

thatfoxyfeeling

I honestly don't understand the praise for this episode, except for Sarah Paulson. 

Pacify Him

This episode has slain me :air: I finally understand the plot :rip:

I’m getting on your nerves

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived