Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

gagzus

kinda wish she hadn't died kinda glad she did, but i thought a much more gore filled death would've been appropriate tbh

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic episode. If the finale wraps up the season nicely, this will probably be tied with Murder House for my second favorite AHS season, after Asylum.

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I think it's because most of us watched the show for Gaga, we naturally rooted for her to succeed, no matter what her character was gonna be like.

In AHS, 95% of the characters die in all seasons (especially the lead lady lol) 

Jessica Lange died in all seasons (except season 1 in which she wasn't really the lead)

So it was kinda sure for everyone that the Countess would have been killed at the end ^^

Gangie

The Countess was right when she said that Tristan didn't love Liz... If he did, he would stay in the hotel with her...

I also suspected that it wasn't The Countess who told the Police about Mr. March. Something was telling me that it was Miss Evers!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Paper Gangsta

Mess John killed ha? Lemme just skip these two episodes and pretend it allready ended

Katharine Hepburn

The countess should have died by being locked in the room with the kids so her addiction destroys everyone she loves rather than John Lowe who holds no sybolism :awkney:

xoxo Joanne

4 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

The countess should have died by being locked in the room with the kids so her addiction destroys everyone she loves rather than John Lowe who holds no sybolism :awkney:

John is literally my least favourite character this season why did it have to be him :air:

Creyk

Do you think Gaga will be in next week's episode as a ghost? Or was that it for her?

Zsolti

this season is a mess

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I couldn't care less about The Countess's death. The real tragedy here is poor Queenie's. Cordelia should send a horde of witches there tbh.

Rat Boy

I liked this episode. :emma:

Can't believe it's almost over!

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived