💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

chromaticka

what if all of this was like a premonition of one of those swedish girls inside the airplane

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

I loved this episode. My only complaint is that I wish the Countess died in a much more epic way. Having John shoot her as she was heading to the elevator was pretty lame imo. She deserved a bigger death scene.

DrewStevens

I thought it was a great episode. It had a nice twist.

John needs to die horribly or just go to jail ASAP. He is extremely annoying and a horrible person/parent, so is Alex tbh. Also both are dumb af. She is the worst pediatrician ever.

By the way... What happened to Bartholomew?

SharGaga

Donovan said in the last episode he wanted The Countess to kill him so he could be trapped with her in the Hotel but when he actually did he wanted to get dragged out of the Hotel? Hmmm, interesting.

andy232000
2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Donovan said in the last episode he wanted The Countess to kill him so he could be trapped with her in the Hotel but when he actually did he wanted to get dragged out of the Hotel? Hmmm, interesting.

cause at that time he didnt thought the countess was gonna be shot. he saw she escaped and asked to be moved cause he thought the countess was gonna die outside the hotel. he didnt want to stay if it wasnt with her

Davidsonary
42 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

what if all of this was like a premonition of one of those swedish girls inside the airplane

What is this.  Final Destination 6?

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Sister

Awesome episode and worth the wait during the break.

Shout At The Devil :air:

The music has been so great this whole season and especially tonight during Gaga's big scene. I am sad that it is finished next week.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

malazam

Best episode so far and one of the best in the series!

another shot before we kiss the other side

SISTERV

I ****ing hated this episode. I feel like, even though Gaga was a total bitch, she didn't deserve to die. I wanted her to prevail. She deserved a better death. Ironically I feel like she got ducked over the most. There are still Alot of plot holes. Why does her baby look the way it does? Who was the father? Where did she grow up at before she came to Los Angeles. Why is she stuck in the ****ING hotel forever with that creep me. March. Really all this shot is his fault. Why can she only drink blood from one of her creations and not humans? Why hasn't the ghost of Tristan come to Liz? Why did Donovan have a bad childhood? Why were they in a cult? Is "cult" the next season? Is there any chance Gaga was going to kill herself at the motel where her first true love died? Why didn't the ghost of the chick who was her first love's wife help kill Gaga? Why aren't all those children, bodies down the chute walking around more? And why didn't anyone call the authorities when they saw Donovan dying on the street?

KURUSHITOVSKA

My heart exploded like at the first minute of the episode. IT WAS PAINFUL 

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?

Hated this episode.... Ryan Murphy sure knows how to ruin a good season. That is not how the countess should have died. She recovers from bullet wounds only to die again? So lame.

Ethereal Mess
48 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I ****ing hated this episode. I feel like, even though Gaga was a total bitch, she didn't deserve to die. I wanted her to prevail. She deserved a better death. Ironically I feel like she got ducked over the most. There are still Alot of plot holes. Why does her baby look the way it does? Who was the father? Where did she grow up at before she came to Los Angeles. Why is she stuck in the ****ING hotel forever with that creep me. March. Really all this shot is his fault. Why can she only drink blood from one of her creations and not humans? Why hasn't the ghost of Tristan come to Liz? Why did Donovan have a bad childhood? Why were they in a cult? Is "cult" the next season? Is there any chance Gaga was going to kill herself at the motel where her first true love died? Why didn't the ghost of the chick who was her first love's wife help kill Gaga? Why aren't all those children, bodies down the chute walking around more? And why didn't anyone call the authorities when they saw Donovan dying on the street?

Her baby probably looks the way it does because it wasn't fully developed when she gave birth to it and it also got deformed when John shot it. The father is Mr. March as he insinuated when he introduced Will Drake to it. She wasn't stuck in the hotel until she was killed in it, she just chose to reside there probably cuz she can do whatever she wants in it without being suspected due to all the secret chambers and rooms. She can drink the blood of anybody, but she needed the blood of one of her creations in this episode cuz she lost her own afflicted hemophilic blood. The ghost of Tristan didn't appear cuz he didn't have any unfinished business, his one wish was fulfilled right before the countess slit his throat. and ya

monketsharona

People thinking the countess is Gaga x) 

The Countess deserved to die ! 

Creyk
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

People thinking the countess is Gaga x) 

The Countess deserved to die ! 

I think it's because most of us watched the show for Gaga, we naturally rooted for her to succeed, no matter what her character was gonna be like.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived