Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ToxicHot
6 minutes ago, judxs said:

it's not American Comedy Story
and how do u make elevators disappear ???

It may not be American Comedy Story but I sure as hell laughed out loud when I saw John had taken her head :toofunny:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot
5 minutes ago, Jacob Marley said:

Didn't say Sarah Paulson do a two truths and a lie? She's a ghost - we get that, but also didn't she say the whole season was supposed to be someone's dream?

That would be.... A huge letdown tbh :noparty:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bad Bromance
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yay the drill monster's coming back :laughga:

I hate to see this season end but I'm excited to see what the Countess' fate is :flutter: and poor Sally :rip:

I can't wait for the finale next week!  Yep, I feel bad for Sally, too.  Poor ha.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

42 minutes ago, Luiz said:

what a poor weak ass basic way to kill her off. make an elevator fall on her head or something :laughga: 

23 minutes ago, Koreku said:

I just thought of an alternative death for the countess.

She waits for the elevator. Then, when it opens, there is no elevator, and John kicks her from behind. The countess falls down the long, dark pit while screaming. When she thumps on the floor (the end of the pitt), she looks around and sees a skeleton. Then, she hears a noise from above, and looks up to see the elevator crashing down. She says, "Oh, for ****'s sake." The elevator crashes down immediately after , and crushes the countess's body, causing her head to pop off. :gaycat:

:gaycat: i love how you think 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

CyanLights
19 minutes ago, Jacob Marley said:

Didn't say Sarah Paulson do a two truths and a lie? She's a ghost - we get that, but also didn't she say the whole season was supposed to be someone's dream?

No, she said

Spoiler

1. Sally is actually a man.

2. The Hotel Cortez actually does not exist.

3. Sally is the daughter of Ms. Evers (the maid played by Mare)

Jacob Marley
9 minutes ago, thatguy said:

No, she said

Hide contents

1. Sally is actually a man.

2. The Hotel Cortez actually does not exist.

3. Sally is the daughter of Ms. Evers (the maid played by Mare)

So everything she said was a lie.

sweet

Tokyo Rose

I can't believe they killed Gaga two episodes in a row.

Such cheap plot tactics. It's exactly like when Queenie "died" right before the "christmas break" in Coven. 

And then they brought her back.

And Queenie manifested multiple powers in Coven, she should have used them to defend herself this episode.

Now they act like all she had was the Voodoo power

Swan Heart

Whatever, I can't wait any longer for this damn thing to pop up somewhere, I need sleep. Painfully.

will watch it in the evening when i probably will wake up. :green:

have a great day yall

tumblr_o0ifg7bmBm1ufqm4co2_400.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Stephen
23 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

I can't believe they killed Gaga two episodes in a row.

Such cheap plot tactics. It's exactly like when Queenie "died" right before the "christmas break" in Coven. 

And then they brought her back.

And Queenie manifested multiple powers in Coven, she should have used them to defend herself this episode.

Now they act like all she had was the Voodoo power

I guess she didn't need to use her other powers on Ramona - the voodoo thing was working, she was about to kill her had it not been for March.

EdgeofTeeth

Okay but my question is why the actual **** did The Countess survive the Iris/Liz shooting only to be killed off by John Lowe aka the most worthless AHS character since Zoe Benson?

2 hours ago, mcoop said:

She's giving birth to a new race. A race within the race of humanity, a race which bears no prejudice. :lolga:

She gave birth to a bullet :laughga:
And quite the opposite for me - i loved hearing her scream. I am not entirely convinced in her acting in some parts of the show but the screams were a total spot on!

It was so good seeing Queenie again, even for an episode only.

andy232000
26 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Okay but my question is why the actual **** did The Countess survive the Iris/Liz shooting only to be killed off by John Lowe aka the most worthless AHS character since Zoe Benson?

cause everyone was expecting ramona to kill her, it was a brilliant plot twist and i didnt see it coming. not slaty about it tho, thought i would be mad they killed her but, it was so epic to me it didnt hurt that much

RAMROD

Wow, this episode :giveup:

Glad that they didn't go to the obvious way with the last amandment.

But also feel foolish when Countess is not even guessed as potential victim of Jon prior tonight when she was there all along, in front of our nose. :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Noah X

Gaga's acting improved like 10x ...

She's becoming so good just within 12 episodes of a TV season...Imagine her next acting gig...

andy232000
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Wow, this episode :giveup:

Glad that they didn't go to the obvious way with the last amandment.

But also feel foolish when Countess is not even guessed as potential victim of Jon prior tonight when she was there all along, in front of our nose. :laughga:

thats why its so genius. everyone though john would kill himself as "thou shalt  not commit murder" but they killed the lead role who was clearly a murderer since episode 1 and was infront of us all along. i think no one anticipated that ending. and it makes sense cause all the march wanted was the countess to himself, now she cant escape him

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived