Are YOU Angela Cheng?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Buy Confident on iTunes

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Who remembers this iconic piece: 

On Jan. 8, 2014, BuzzFeed requested a comment from Examiner.com about the work of these two writers [Cheng & O'connor]. That afternoon, both of their archives were completely removed:

Justin Jimenez from Examiner.com told BuzzFeed that the two writers are “no longer are affiliated with Examiner.com, as of January 3” — one day after O’Connor’s last post. With regards to their accounts being cleared, Jimenez said that it’s against company policy to talk about relationships with individual writers, but did say that account removals are most likely due to a “terms of use violation” which could include “false or defamatory statements, abusive language, or plagiarism.”

As he explains in a Tumblr post he published after being contacted by BuzzFeed, Bill Werde himself tried to verify Cheng’s identity and asked his friends at Examiner’s parent company to look into her posts.

“In Cheng’s bio on Examiner.com, which I can no longer find on site, she listed herself as ‘a recent Communication Media Studies graduate of the University of Oklahoma,’ and ‘the school newspaper’s pop music writer,’” he wrote. “But a University of Oklahoma representative told me on the phone in January that there had been no “Angela Cheng” to enroll or graduate within any timeframe that could reasonably be construed as “recent.” Similarly, no one at the school paper, The Oklahoma Daily, could find any record of an Angela Cheng contributing.”

It’s been rumored that Perez Hilton is the person behind Angela Cheng.

But Perez denies this. “I’m already busy enough being Perez,” he said in an email. “Don’t have time for any other alter egos. I’m not Angela. Sorry to burst any conspiracy theory bubbles.”

Read full piece: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mylestanzer/lady-gagas-biggest-haters-wont-reveal-who-they-are-or-go-awa#.pwg6VqDqb

Slay BuzzFeed  :) :koons:

Reminisce 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

As far as I'm concern, it was either Perez or a Madonna fan.

this, i always imagine an old pressed madge fan, they're extra sometimes tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Mobster

“Don’t have time for any other alter egos. I’m not Angela. Sorry to burst any conspiracy theory bubbles.”

He should have just taken the bullet for her... At least she was relevant

grid-cell-27027-1389214126-16.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Lion Heart
7 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Im not sure about a Madonna fan, I mean he/she/it wrote this article: 

enhanced-buzz-26467-1389215983-6.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Maze Runner said:

Im not sure about a Madonna fan, I mean he/she/it wrote this article: 

enhanced-buzz-26467-1389215983-6.jpg

True. But maybe they did it on purpose to makes us believe that he/she is not a Madonna fan:ph34r:

FrankGutz

I remember when one troll made his account with the name of 'Angela Chen' here and she announced she was goin' to answer some questions in the chat, lmao, the mess

Iconic times :legend:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

FlopSlut
18 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Perez IS a Madonna fan. :toofunny:

But yeah, it really couldn't have been anyone else. Katy wasn't even being compared to her back then.

Flopenstein

FlopSlut
15 minutes ago, Mobster said:

“Don’t have time for any other alter egos. I’m not Angela. Sorry to burst any conspiracy theory bubbles.”

He should have just taken the bullet for her... At least she was relevant

grid-cell-27027-1389214126-16.jpg

dying

Flopenstein

Future Lover

It actually astounds me at how many credible (I use that loosely now) sites spread that false information without checking the proper sources. It honestly did irreparable damage to the promotion of ARTPOP. Just think of how many sites used "cost her label $25 million" in their articles...

GloZell Green

What a mess. We all know it was Perez or a Madge stan mad about our fave slaying :laughga:

Wasn't the motivation for his/her rampage because of fake tweets Madonna fans edited saying Gaga was spamming for Applause sales :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

RAMROD

Ugh, cod liver oil on the back of my tongue again.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived