Lion Heart

>>Liberal media demonizing Trump

tumblr_lsd4uePgOa1r0odt7.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

You know we can't assume he had pictures of little children. In most states the age of consent is lower than the age it's legal to film. Like if he was having sex with a 17 year old it would be legal but if he filmed her it would be child ****ography. But it's gross if he really had like preteen and kids ****ography collection. That turns my stomach. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bad Bromance
29 minutes ago, just4fun said:

You know we can't assume he had pictures of little children. In most states the age of consent is lower than the age it's legal to film. Like if he was having sex with a 17 year old it would be legal but if he filmed her it would be child ****ography. But it's gross if he really had like preteen and kids ****ography collection. That turns my stomach. 

IKR??  It's so disappointing to learn of this news.  It was all over Extra and TMZ this afternoon so this is obviously true.  I was hoping it was false because I really like Mark Salling.  Why, Mark, why???

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Sudarshana

omg he molests rodents as well :deadbanana:

tbh I thought it was gonna be principal something

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

6 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

OMG, I hope this is the case with Mark Salling because I simply can't believe this.  Perhaps some 13 y/o with a lot of makeup passed for 19 or 20 sent him some nudes and he communicated with her. 

Mark Salling is such a HOTTIE!!!!  I'm so sad right now.

why is it that when a conventionally attractive man does something as shitty as this it makes it harder for people to comprehend? 

Warholian

I always feel bad for people in these sorts of situations. It isn't something they choose for themselves. Not having the right amount of self control means a ruined life. They'll be called sick and perverted without anyone trying to get them help or see it as an actual, natural sexual tendency. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, clefable said:

why is it that when a conventionally attractive man does something as shitty as this it makes it harder for people to comprehend? 

Don't misinterpret what I'm trying to say.  I'm disappointed and sad because he seemed like a nice guy and he basically just destroyed his career by committing a crime that he stupidly believed he'd get away with in this day and age of digital footprints.  He can basically kiss his career and his reputation goodbye. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

President Trump

ALL U PEOPLE THAT ARE GAY AND JUDGING HIM.. U CANT HELP WHO YOU LIKE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW OLD THE KIDS WERE. YOU KNOW THAT ONCE YOU HIT PUBERTY THE BODY TELLS YOU ITS OK TO HAVE SEX. DEPENDS ON WHAT COUNTRY YOU'RE IN , WHAT HE DID MIGHT BE ACCEPTABLE.

AND ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE STRUGGLED UR WHOLE LIVES WITH BEING GAY. AND NOW YOU'RE JUDGING THIS MAN. HE DIDN'T RAPE ANY CHILDREN, DID HE? HE'S TORMENTED INSIDE, AND YOU'RE JUDGING HIM, BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, AND BECAUSE SOCIETY HAS ALWAYS TOLD YOU IT'S WRONG.. SOUND FAMILIAR??? MY MY. THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY CAN ONLY APPLY THIS WHOLE "ACCEPTANCE" ERA WHEN IT ONLY HAS TO DO WITH THEMSELVES... SMDH!!!!

Ma ma pa pa pa

gagaisitalian

He seemed so level-headed and normal. He's also super attractive. It's a shame what our minds can get us into. He could've had any woman/man of a legal age, yet he chose to do something illegal. 

Rat Boy
11 hours ago, FlopSlut said:

OMG IDC I'LL BE HIS CHILD AND HE CAN BE MY DADDY :giveup:

:awkney:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived