Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Dope/TIHTY vocals on all LG5 tracks?

Klou

Would you be here for Dope/TIHTY vocals on all LG5 tracks?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for Dope/TIHTY vocals on all LG5 tracks?

• Yes please!!!
    • Hell to the no...
    • Just a few tracks, not ALL

Featured Posts

Dope > Till Is Happens To You

HOWEVER, i hate those vocals so much :giveup: they're ruining the songs for me, i barely listen to dope and till it happens to you i only listened twice.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, OBEY said:

HOWEVER, i hate those vocals so much :giveup: they're ruining the songs for me, i barely listen to dope and till it happens to you i only listened twice.

Same here. Well I think I listened to it three times :air:

yASSsss

2-3 tracks would be nice but i'm not here for an album full of dope voice...:laughga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Dominic
3 hours ago, OBEY said:

Seriously.  I struggled to make it through TIHTY because of those vocals.  The blasphemy when she sang Gypsy in the Dope voice at the last ARTRave.  :grr:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

PMKKARDASHiAN

If I hear so much as one word uttered in the tragic vocal stylings as Dope/TIHTY, I'm officially done. I'm teetering so close to the edge as it is, my sanity just cannot take those low growls and clogged throat try-hard sh!t. Gaga has an incredible voice and a beautiful range, this gutteral throat herpe of a sound needs to make an exit. 2 songs on her discography are enough. 

You got that. 

E.Nuff.... 

54 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Seriously.  I struggled to make it through TIHTY because of those vocals.  The blasphemy when she sang Gypsy in the Dope voice at the last ARTRave.  :grr:

Omg i didnt know and i surely won't listen :udidnt: 

No way. She needs to stop with that voice tbh. I would love her to sing ballads more along the lines of Speechless and Captivated, with the vocals of the Sound of Music performance.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived