💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Dope/TIHTY vocals on all LG5 tracks?

Klou

Would you be here for Dope/TIHTY vocals on all LG5 tracks?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for Dope/TIHTY vocals on all LG5 tracks?

• Yes please!!!
    • Hell to the no...
    • Just a few tracks, not ALL

Featured Posts

PartySick
2 minutes ago, venusian said:

do people not realize thats the tone she sings in iwyl and bad romance and ditd lmao

1 minute ago, Klou said:

I would even add Speechless to the list

^^^^^

It's deep, emotional, dramatic, and theatrical. Perfectly Gaga :flutter:

I'm not sure about all tracks, I do like variety, but I wouldn't mind them at all. 

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian
2 minutes ago, Imperial POP said:

It's not the tone that's the problem. It's the screechy vibrato she forces constantly in Dope/TIHTY. She doesn't force anything in Bad Romance and Dance in the Dark.

she did those tones in dope on purpose to sound drunk and **** and tihty she was an emotional wreck while recording but i understand where your coming from

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Kanye West
Just now, venusian said:

she did those tones in dope on purpose to sound drunk and **** and tihty she was an emotional wreck while recording but i understand where your coming from

She has been forcing it in her live performances too. It has been Gaga's vocal style since 2012.

KANYEWEST.COM

The last two songs we got from her in 2015 had these vocals. I just think it could very well be prominent on LG5.

Bad Bromance
12 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Just a few tracks, not all of them. They can be a little annoying, but those two songs are probably her most sincere songs ever.

And i'm here for that :wub:

Yeah, I would like to hear some nice ballads with those type of vocals but I'm sure she's going to give us nice variety on her new album.  :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Brooke Hoegan

NO, FFS I HATE THOSE SONGS SO MUCH

post-36910-no-god-please-no-gif-Michael-

if I want to listen somebody yell / scream / yawn over a track, I can record myself doing that...

I seriously won't buy this album if we get something like this....

3 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

NO, FFS I HATE THOSE SONGS SO MUCH

post-36910-no-god-please-no-gif-Michael-

if I want to listen somebody yell / scream / yawn over a track, I can record myself doing that...

I seriously won't buy this album if we get something like this....

All 15+ tracks sis. Someone can probably do a slightly sped up version of the album to heighten the tone :hor:

Brooke Hoegan
2 minutes ago, Klou said:

All 15+ tracks sis. Someone can probably do a slightly sped up version of the album to heighten the tone :hor:

:deadbanana:

No, but seriously, I hate when she puts her fake accents on...

And TIHTY + Dope sound like she's yawning all the time with a strange accent on top of that + screams like possessed from time to time... Call that a good singing technique :dry: and it's annoying as fukk

5 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

:deadbanana:

No, but seriously, I hate when she puts her fake accents on...

And TIHTY + Dope sound like she's yawning all the time with a strange accent on top of that + screams like possessed from time to time... Call that a good singing technique :dry: and it's annoying as fukk

She does it a bit in I Want Your Love, especially during the chorus. Does it bother you there?

HighwayFantasy
1 hour ago, Mobster said:

tumblr_mvweraJd4g1qmxhobo4_250.gif

That is a heartbreaking GIF. She was in such a bad moment of her life during that performance. Glad that time is over now :ohno:

Brooke Hoegan
Just now, Klou said:

She does it a bit in I Want Your Love, especially during the chorus. Does it bother you there?

Sadly, yes, I don't listen to it thanks to that chorus being dragged for 2 mins til the very end... + the bells are not for me

Her pronnouncing "want" as some kind of "wandsss" at the end, I mean... WTF, what dialect of English is that  :wtf:

But that first verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> life...  clear, glossy, icy vocals, + instrumental is awesome

That song only exists in my head til the chorus hits, really....

15 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

Sadly, yes, I don't listen to it thanks to that chorus being dragged for 2 mins til the very end... + the bells are not for me

Her pronnouncing "want" as some kind of "wandsss" at the end, I mean... WTF, what dialect of English is that  :wtf:

But that first verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> life...  clear, glossy, icy vocals, + instrumental is awesome

That song only exists in my head til the chorus hits, really....

Lol! I think we see eye to eye.

I'm just concerned because nearly everything we've heard this last year has had these vocals. TIHTY, IWYL, and now the leaked snippet sounds to have some. I think we will be hearing a lot of it on the new album :awkney:

Brooke Hoegan
1 minute ago, Klou said:

Lol! I think we see eye to eye.

I'm just concerned because nearly everything we've heard this last year has had these vocals. TIHTY, IWYL, and now the leaked snippet sounds to have some. I think we will be seeing a lot on the new album :awkney:

Let's pray we won't...

I mean, I didn't even watch her Billboard performance to this day, snippets were awful enough (not to even mention she didn't hit the notes, so what else worthy of listening remains ?)

If the rumors are true of her doing disco / funk album, I don't understand how she thinks it's a good idea to add such vocals over instrumental that is supposed to make you bop / chill... it just doesn't add up and will sound weird AF...

Spoiler

Also I promised to myself that it's the last time I give her a chance to make huge piece of good music and perfect era, so I hope she delivers, if not I'll finally move on with my life...

iMonster

Seeing as though I still play Wonderful, Let Love Down, Future Love, Honest Eyes add in Speechless . . .

PLEASEEEEE have some ballads on LG5!

I'm here for everything! 

(except jazz :awkney:) 

Archived