Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

The fact that this snippet keeps getting removed from YouTube due to copyright.... This song better sound perfect in HQ

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
5 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

The fact that this snippet keeps getting removed from YouTube due to copyright.... This song better sound perfect in HQ

Did that really happen? :air:

Fiona Apple
22 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Why would she go to Mark Ronson to produce a Ballad? Thats like Adele doing Trap 

Actually Mark's best work is Hurt by Aguilera imo

Teri Hatcher
1 minute ago, Green Detox said:

OMFG WHERE IS IT???

Please tell me someone ripped it.

already gone.

I NEED TO HEAR THIS!

:cries:

https://t.co/j0qaiZ3Dbm

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

OMG SO IT'S REAL

yeah defiitely... I wonder is Gaga is aware about it, I hope it won't waste her holiday...

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

yeah defiitely... I wonder is Gaga is aware about it, I hope it won't waste her holiday...

The quality is so low that it doesn't really matter

monketsharona
Just now, CurlyBae said:

The quality is so low that it doesn't really matter

yeah but we know Gaga really wants us to be surprised about everything.. I'm pretty sure she's pissed about it... Us as fans are quite excited but I feel like Gaga wouldn't be happy about it..

Listening to this 'leak' is our guilty pleasure :yay:

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

yeah but we know Gaga really wants us to be surprised about everything.. I'm pretty sure she's pissed about it... Us as fans are quite excited but I feel like Gaga wouldn't be happy about it..

Listening to this 'leak' is our guilty pleasure :yay:

I don't care tbh xD I am excited!

Brooke Hoegan
12 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

I completely disagree.  Gaga's verses in Bad Romance are sung in the exact same manner that she sings IWYL, Dope or TIHTY.  The only difference is that her inflection in Dope is that of someone who is drunk/high and in TIHTY she is singing with heart-wrenching pain. 

I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but some of us happen to appreciate the emotion she puts into certain songs.  You don't like them?  That's fine.  A bunch of us on this forum actually do and that's what makes the world go around.  ;)

I mean, people can like whatever they wish, no one is denying that

But my point is that Bad Romance being sung is the exact same manner is simply not true

Her (sorry, but fake) accent is being put on in TIHTY and Dope, and to do so, she does these very weird movements with her mouth, clearly being seen here 0:02 - 0:05

She doesn't sing in that manner at all in Bad Romance (there are many performances to look up to), she just sings in low pitch, but has her normal accent / voice

So let's stick to facts and let's not say Bad Romance's vocals are the same, that Dope "singing technique" wasn't used by her on her records pre-2013

12 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

Totally agree... it's almost like she has tongue root. Some people think she is trying to be bowie-esque but it sounds very unnatural and it isn't as pleasing to the ears as her natural voice (thinking back to performances around the btw era).

I also think that sounds very forced and is not pleasent to ears at all

And there is demo version of TIHTY and she sings it just normal... So I don't understand how she suddenly "is singing with heart-wrenching pain " on final track but her voice is completely normal on one of the first takes of this song, a that's when her emotions are supposed to be the freshest, not on the final version which she recorded later.

Receipt : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD0GPZ-EVwc

It's clear this accent is being put on on purpose and it's not genuine, "emotional" singing, sorry.

1 hour ago, ARTPOPNick said:

What if gaga leaked this herself?

I don't think so. I can't imagine Gaga like "guys, whisper oh my god in the most annoying way you can so the song isn't barely audible" 

Archived