Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumor

New leak

Featured Posts

Mich
3 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Little cupcakes are at it again with the fake leaks for attention

it's getting real old.

If you listened with headphones it's very clearly her singing in her "Dope" style vocals - but not a song we've ever heard before. Out of ALL the obvious fake songs that have hit GGD this is definitely not one to try to argue as a fake leak for attention :toofunny:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

I can't hear much.

tumblr_mxet5nEnAA1qeuk6oo1_250.gif

It sounds like her from what I heard...

b87Q8DZ.gif

 

even the woman in the gif says oh my god :toofunny:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MichelleVisage
Just now, Mich said:

If you listened with headphones it's very clearly her singing in her "Dope" style vocals - but not a song we've ever heard before. Out of ALL the obvious fake songs that have hit GGD this is definitely not one to try to point argue as a fake leak for attention :toofunny:

Mark Ronson didn't produce Sire, so I don't know what this person is trying to do.

As IF Gaga would let someone just record something outside of a studio.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
arthurhmangum
Just now, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

even the woman in the gif says oh my god :toofunny:

4503d90e34b23e366c6593aaa85cdb0e.gif

 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Bromance
3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

TIHTY + Dope voice is starting to irk me entirely...

 

Anyways, it'd be a smart move to have Mark produce Sire seeing that it's about MJ.

I don't get why Monsters are knocking her Dope or TIHTY voice.  Do you guys not realize that Bad Romance, one of her biggest hits, is sung in that same register??

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreyw
10 hours ago, Coop said:

And I can't hear anything over the OMGs :neyde: 

try listening with ear/headphone and rise the volume and you'll hear the song

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gracious Gaga

omg will these guys stfu.  so annoying i couldn't even listen beyond 5 seconds of this.

xoxo gracious gaga

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MichelleVisage
Just now, Bad Bromance said:

I don't get why Monsters are knocking her Dope or TIHTY voice.  Do you guys not realize that Bad Romance, one of her biggest hits, is sung in that same register??

Little cupcakes will do anything to convince people for a fake leak. From faking music videos, to faking photos, to songs. Being part of the fanbase for 6 years, it only gets worse every album. :toofunny:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

I don't know if it's real or not but I did hear about a month ago that a fan recorded a 1-minute snippet outside the studio.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
venusian

this is obviously her but it doesnt sound like a pop song 

NVM I PUT HEADPHONES ON IM SNATCHEDT

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM
Just now, Admin said:

I don't know if it's real or not but I did hear about a month ago that a fan recorded a 1-minute snippet outside the studio.

Fun time. Unblock me on Twitter.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...