Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

But again, my point is that it's NOT about the register / pitch of those songs, we completely agree on that it's the same low register on all these songs  :deadbanana:

My point is that

1) she sings Bad Romance in low pitch and with her natural NY singing technique / accent

2) she sings TIHTY and Dope in low register but not with her natural accent she has grown up with... I mean, don't you hear her pronouncing some words like "howld your head op, and be strowng" "tel it happens to yow" - that's not her usual NY accent

I also pointed out with this video I embedded what she does with her lips to achieve that way of pronouncing words... can you really say those face expressions she does at Billboard Woman Of The Year performance show her naturally-flowing, not-forced singing technique ? I would say it's very forced, hence those tense face expressions.

She doesn't sing Bad Romance like that (yes, it has low pitch like TIHTY, but it's not the point, pitch is not an accent)

I do agree that the way she sings TIHTY is different from the way she sings her other songs with regards to the way she pronounces certain words.  That doesn't bother me in the least bit, though.  It actually makes the song sound more interesting, IMO.  But again, we all have different tastes and different opinions so I'm not changing my mind and you're certainly not going to change yours so let's just agree to disagree.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
5 minutes ago, Justinn said:

There are monsters, including myself that DO know Sire lyrics. And why would GGD mods lie about hearing her sing it to them? I don't think they are that desperate for traffic considering that this is one of the most active fan sites of any artist around. 

The GGD mods are not lying because Gaga sang it to them at the BTWB in February 2013. Most fans who said Gaga sang it to them at artrave were lying, Gaga sang at two shows backstage.

Born Brave
Just now, Vidar said:

The GGD mods are not lying because Gaga sang it to them at the BTWB in February 2013. Most fans who said Gaga sang it to them at artrave were lying, Gaga sang at two shows backstage.

Yeah, exactly. I explained that in a previous post but Curly dismissed that. 

Born Brave
1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

Lol :laughga::laughga: They can NOT ban you for posting lyrics :emma:

It's just not appropriate- who knows if she will put the song out. GGD would indeed ban me for it. Even though it's only one line lol. 

Fiona Apple
Just now, Justinn said:

It's just not appropriate- who knows if she will put the song out. GGD would indeed ban me for it. Even though it's only one line lol. 

Come on :awkney: Gaga would not sing the song to fans if she wanted to keep is as a secret 

Born Brave
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Come on :awkney: Gaga would not sing the song to fans if she wanted to keep is as a secret 

I think she likes to have intimate moments with fans that they can cherish together. GGD mods didn't publish them so I won't either. It's a respect thing. But I promise you- she did sing it to people. 

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Why is this only seeing the light now? :duck: Weren't they in the studio like a month ago?

If it's real, then they probably just recorded it for themselves, until someone got cocky and leaked it. 

adamsenigma
19 minutes ago, Justinn said:

I'd rather not be permabanned. I enjoy being active on here. 

Then post some lyrics on ypur Twitter, Insta, Facebook idk , is not that hard, and I know you don't wanna be disrepectful with her work but some lyrics won't hurt her, I mean, there's no way we can say they are real or no. Share with us, the thirsty ones, please. :air:

RainingOnMe
15 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

The irony because Gaga did sing Sire to some fans in Feb 2013 :rip:

ARTPOPNick
13 minutes ago, Justinn said:

I think she likes to have intimate moments with fans that they can cherish together. GGD mods didn't publish them so I won't either. It's a respect thing. But I promise you- she did sing it to people. 

Why would she sing it if she didn't want somenody to talk about it,, its not that she prefers rich kids who pay thousand *** to meet her. Then nobody had to mention the fact that the sung a new song, even worse: mention Sire..

The whole Sire thing is so strange, it just splits the fanbase a bit: those who could pay AP zone and heard Sire, those who faked the 'I heard it' and the other monsters..

no offense to you personally but you should understand the frustration

Dramatica

Good jawb, it's not even an enjoyable rhythm, she was probably recording a song for C3C.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Born Brave
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Why would she sing it if she didn't want somenody to talk about it,, its not that she prefers rich kids who pay thousand *** to meet her. Then nobody had to mention the fact that the sung a new song, even worse: mention Sire..

The whole Sire thing is so strange, it just splits the fanbase a bit: those who could pay AP zone and heard Sire, those who faked the 'I heard it' and the other monsters..

no offense to you personally but you should understand the frustration

I understand the frustration because I lived it... I saw Marc get special treatment in Vegas at the first artRave there first hand... I won't go into details... It wasn't Gaga's fault specifically that he got special treatment but he did... basically I was standing there in front of Bobby and no other monsters were supposed to be allowed backstage after the show, but guess who got back there... ugh.. it makes me fume to this day and that was over a year ago 

Kermit
29 minutes ago, Vidar said:

The irony because Gaga did sing Sire to some fans in Feb 2013 :rip:

I thought that was May last year :duck:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I thought that was May last year :duck:

Twice: february 2013 to GGD mods who were at the BTWB and then May 18th at the Ohio artrave.

Archived