💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Der Meister
Just now, Vidar said:

This has never happened with any Gaga song before so it's highly unlikely to happen. Just stop, this song is not Sire.

Google: Gypsy.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
11 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Again, I completely disagree with you because Bad Romance and TIHTY are sung with the same low pitch.  How can you not hear that??  The difference between the two songs is that Bad Romance is upbeat and in TIHTY, Gaga sings with pain and rage. 

Look, I'm not quoting you to change your mind because nothing anyone says to me makes me change my mind so I certainly don't expect that of others either.  All I'm saying is that the register in Bad Romance and TIHTY are exactly the same and if you can't hear it then that's fine, too, because I do.

At the end of the day, people are going to like or dislike certain songs but to accuse her of putting on a fake accent is a bit too much.  It's your opinion, though.  I just don't happen to see eye to eye with you or with some of the other members here, and that's fine.  It's a fan forum, after all.

Is the same exact low pitch lmfao I don't get why some of you are saying it's not. I agree with you. But let's be honest, ver voice in TIHTY is not pleasent at all, it doesn't even sound emotional. When she sings Speechless she sounds 1000 times way more honest. 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Der Meister said:

Google: Gypsy.

??

Gypsy was a song produced by Madeon? It was never not produced by Madeon :rip: I don't know what you're trying to do... I have personally heard Sire through a friend who was backstage when Gaga sang it and it is not it but whatever. Not even that, but the BPM isn't 103.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

The mess in here. 

This song is definitely not Sire, clearly the person that leaked this used an old, unreleased song title to create attention for themselves. Yes, Gaga could reuse Sire for her next album and get someone else to produce it, but I highly doubt it. It was an ARTPOP demo, which means it would likely be thematically off when compared with her new record.

Gypsy was always a Madeon production, I think you're getting confused because RedOne wrote on it. But Madeon has said that Gaga brought Gypsy to him (I believe he said as a piano + vocal track but don't hold me to that) as a fully realised song. He simply produced it.

Brooke Hoegan
46 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Again, I completely disagree with you because Bad Romance and TIHTY are sung with the same low pitch.  How can you not hear that??  The difference between the two songs is that Bad Romance is upbeat and in TIHTY, Gaga sings with pain and rage. 

Look, I'm not quoting you to change your mind because nothing anyone says to me makes me change my mind so I certainly don't expect that of others either.  All I'm saying is that the register in Bad Romance and TIHTY are exactly the same and if you can't hear it then that's fine, too, because I do.

At the end of the day, people are going to like or dislike certain songs but to accuse her of putting on a fake accent is a bit too much.  It's your opinion, though.  I just don't happen to see eye to eye with you or with some of the other members here, and that's fine.  It's a fan forum, after all.

But again, my point is that it's NOT about the register / pitch of those songs, we completely agree on that it's the same low register on all these songs  :deadbanana:

My point is that

1) she sings Bad Romance in low pitch and with her natural NY singing technique / accent

2) she sings TIHTY and Dope in low register but not with her natural accent she has grown up with... I mean, don't you hear her pronouncing some words like "howld your head op, and be strowng" "tel it happens to yow" - that's not her usual NY accent

I also pointed out with this video I embedded what she does with her lips to achieve that way of pronouncing words... can you really say those face expressions she does at Billboard Woman Of The Year performance show her naturally-flowing, not-forced singing technique ? I would say it's very forced, hence those tense face expressions.

She doesn't sing Bad Romance like that (yes, it has low pitch like TIHTY, but it's not the point, pitch is not an accent)

Born Brave
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

Even if the song was finished she can just chose another producer to make a totally different version and release the version she likes the best. :toofunny:

Yep, just like Paparazzi has a RedOne version. 

Born Brave
47 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

But again, my point is that it's NOT about the register / pitch of those songs, we completely agree on that it's the same low register on all these songs  :deadbanana:

My point is that

1) she sings Bad Romance in low pitch and with her natural NY singing technique / accent

2) she sings TIHTY and Dope in low register but not with her natural accent she has grown up with... I mean, don't you hear her pronouncing some words like "howld your head op, and be strowng" "tel it happens to yow" - that's not her usual NY accent

I also pointed out with this video I embedded what she does with her lips to achieve that way of pronouncing words... can you really say those face expressions she does at Billboard Woman Of The Year performance show her naturally-flowing, not-forced singing technique ? I would say it's very forced, hence those tense face expressions.

She doesn't sing Bad Romance like that (yes, it has low pitch like TIHTY, but it's not the point, pitch is not an accent)

Good analysis. Singing classically you are taught to close the vowels. I know from experience, I was a part of a choir that ranked 13th in the entire nation, and one of my biggest challenges was for me to put my southern accent away and sing without it. Maybe she's still learning when it's appropriate to be proper and when it's not appropriate musically. Another example is towards the end of the IWYL cover, she does the "Dope" style there and it's kind of cringey 

Born Brave
1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

Guys,it's obviously not Sire :awkney:

Right, its too hard to make out any lyrics, more less just vocal tones. It does sound like Gaga though. Who knows maybe they faked this whole thing by slowing down another song and covered it up by saying "OMG" a thousand times knowing they would get attention... 

Aren't studios pretty tight on lockdown and security? Also, studios are soundproof so external noise doesn't bleed through, if they can hear her she could hear them- sound proof doesnt work just one way. 

Fiona Apple
Just now, Justinn said:

Right, its too hard to make out any lyrics, more less just vocal tones. It does sound like Gaga though. Who knows maybe they faked this whole thing by slowing down another song and covered it up by saying "OMG" a thousand times knowing they would get attention... 

Aren't studios pretty tight on lockdown and security? Also, studios are soundproof so external noise doesn't bleed through, if they can hear her she could hear them- sound proof doesnt work just one way. 

Not sure. I think that it could be a real leak because the vocals sound like her live vocals in 2015. (It actually reminds me of the performance with U2 vocally). But it's definitely not Sire. It's obvious that Sire was not written for LG5 because it was written in the ARTPOP era when she was planning to release an ACT II if I am not wrong.. If it's real it's probably a new song

Dramatica

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me link please?

MODS : It's for analysis purpose, and happy new year 

confidence-boosting-songs-1.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Born Brave
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Not sure. I think that it could be a real leak because the vocals sound like her live vocals in 2015. (It actually reminds me of the performance with U2 vocally). But it's definitely not Sire. It's obvious that Sire was not written for LG5 because it was written in the ARTPOP era when she was planning to release an ACT II if I am not wrong.. If it's real it's probably a new song

I dont know that she writes songs era specifically. Bloody Mary was a TFM outtake and it appeared as a regular track on Born This Way. I think if she likes it enough she'll release it. Remember when she was backstage with Valerie and Brandy ? She sing Sire at the end of the ArtRave for them... she said something like "That's really good, maybe I will put that one out". 

Noam Zioni

How can you be so sure it's not Sire? So what if it's a song that was written during ARTPOP, it's a honor song and can fit the next record 

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Justinn said:

I dont know that she writes songs era specifically. Bloody Mary was a TFM outtake and it appeared as a regular track on Born This Way. I think if she likes it enough she'll release it. Remember when she was backstage with Valerie and Brandy ? She sing Sire at the end of the ArtRave for them... she said something like "That's really good, maybe I will put that one out". 

Yeah but now she is totally changing her  style.. In the ARTPOP era she wasn't even working with the piano.She just used beats..So it's almost impossible to use an ARTPOP outtake for LG5

Archived