other

2015: The Year of Lady Gaga - My New Video

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Awesome video! I teared up a little, Gaga's done so many great things this past year; it's awe-inspiring. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Bad Bromance

OMG, Steve, what an incredible video this is!!!!  Thank you so much for sharing your video with us.  Gaga needs to see this video because it pays homage to the incredible year that 2015 was for her. 

I literally got very emotional watching your amazing video that I had to hold back my tears from rolling down my face.  The clips you included for when she won her 6th Grammy and when she performed at the Oscars were just perfect!!!   You are incredibly talented and also very adorably cute!!  :applause:   :hor:  :sara:   :flower:  :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I love it! You should be a film director

By the way, where did that video about Gaga you made (with the song mad hatter) go? I wanted to watch it again but it's not on its thread anymore

Stephen
14 minutes ago, Clip said:

I love it! You should be a film director

By the way, where did that video about Gaga you made (with the song mad hatter) go? I wanted to watch it again but it's not on its thread anymore

Thanks! And I took it down :emma:  maybe I'll put it back idk i wasn't too happy with it. 

Stephen
On 12/28/2015 at 2:04 PM, Blake said:

This is actually so so beautiful!

Is it possible to upload it to Vimeo or something? Facebook decreases quality. :(

Now up! :)

Happy New Year everyone <3

Archived