Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your thoughts about Rihanna's ANTi era?

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

How can I have thoughts on something that doesn't exist?

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw
10 hours ago, Riot Poof said:

How can I have thoughts on something that doesn't exist?

it started since 45S was released and it's been almost a year, I think you can make an idea about the era :rip: 

Riot Poof
Just now, Andreyw said:

it started since 45S was released and it's been almost a year, I think you can make an idea about the era :rip: 

I'll consider the ANTi era an elaborate prank until the album is dropped. :green:

I do genuinely like "B*tch Better Have My Money" and the Samsung room videos.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Idk I think Rihanna's team failed for Anti's promotion. Such a big mess.:giveup:

The album will surely not succeed commercially as usual because of that ANTIdiaRy and ++.

#PerfectIllusion

JesseBabe

I think it's clear that everyone is craving new music with all the rumors of possible album release dates and a new Rihanna thread on here literally multiple times a week. I think she'll do fine commercially.

But on topic, I think the way the whole promotional tactic her and her team are doing for the album is confusing. It doesn't help that we have a tour, an album title, and artwork with no actual album and the release date seems to continue to change :wtf:

I'm hoping that once the album is officially released it won't be so.... wishy washy.

Archived