💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your thoughts about Rihanna's ANTi era?

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Whispering

I think she had gone from LA Reid dominating snd controlling everything about her career to other people trying to do the same, now that she has switched labels. The singles didn't catch on like Rihanna's singles normally do, so instead of sticking with the original concept, they panicked. Since that time, they have been second guessing and trying to make this mess into something it's not.

The whole songwriter camp, LA Reid controlled situation worked very well for her, but she is struggling now that that set up is no longer around. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AddMeOnMYSPACE

The reason why her era is going bad is because The illuminati is waiting for her sacrifice victim...once she picks, her era will zoom off! :derpga:

Mobster

I'm super excited about the album... I personally would skip 4/5 seconds and American Oxygen in a heartbeat... But BBHMM and the barz snippet got me hyped for more. I'm glad she's allegedly not working with Diplo, anymore, his 2015 sound is just too played out at this point... All I want is trap(-influenced) music, most of it written and produced by Travis Scott and Kanye West... I don't understand her whole timelss music concept, because her input is close to non-existent, I don't see the point... But I'm still perched for the ANTi-bangerz that are yet to be released

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Mobster said:

I'm super excited about the album... I personally would skip 4/5 seconds and American Oxygen in a heartbeat... But BBHMM and the barz snippet got me hyped for more. I'm glad she's allegedly not working with Diplo, anymore, his 2015 sound is just too played out at this point... All I want is trap(-influenced) music, most of it written and produced by Travis Scott and Kanye West... I don't understand her whole timelss music concept, because her input is close to non-existent, I don't see the point... But I'm still perched for the ANTi-bangerz that are yet to be released

Her 'timeless music concept' is probably something like 45S , AO2 and Kiss It Better, I think

Mobster
Just now, Andreyw said:

Her 'timeless music concept' is probably something like 45S , AO2 and Kiss It Better, I think

I love her vocals on 4/5 seconds, probably a peak in her career as a singer, but everything else about that song, is a letdown... The party anthem lyrics with such an anticlimactic sound simply don't work for me... The Paul McCartney feature is unnecessary and I would even go so far as to call Kanye West's feature detrimental....

If you want something to be timeless, you have to follow through and it just seems like she's trying to add a certain "timeless" factor to ephemeral music but it just ends up sounding strange and all over the place...

And to be honest, I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's trying to release a timeless album, with hardly any input on her music (?), the lack of cohesiveness is already visible and we have yet to listen to the rest of her album... It's just not what I expect from Rihanna.... But that's just my opinion... I still love her and she has that unique voice that can make almost anything work, I always await anything coming from her.... But I'm not here for pseudo-timeless music....

Andreyw

I love her vocals on 4/5 seconds, probably a peak in her career as a singer, but everything else about that song, is a letdown... The party anthem lyrics with such an anticlimactic sound simply don't work for me... The Paul McCartney feature is unnecessary and I would even go so far as to call Kanye West's feature detrimental....

If you want something to be timeless, you have to follow through and it just seems like she's trying to add a certain "timeless" factor to ephemeral music but it just ends up sounding strange and all over the place...

And to be honest, I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's trying to release a timeless album, with hardly any input on her music (?), the lack of cohesiveness is already visible and we have yet to listen to the rest of her album... It's just not what I expect from Rihanna.... But that's just my opinion... I still love her and she has that unique voice that can make almost anything work, I always await anything coming from her.... But I'm not here for pseudo-timeless music....

Well, some rumors say that she wants timeless music like the songs I mentioned whereas her producer/manager or whatever Travis (or however he is called) is wants her to make trap(-influenced) music, something like BBHMM so who knows how ANTi/R8 turns out to be....

Mobster
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

Well, some rumors say that she wants timeless music like the songs I mentioned whereas her producer/manager or whatever Travis (or however he is called) is wants her to make trap(-influenced) music, something like BBHMM so who knows how ANTi/R8 turns out to be....

She said she was aiming for timeless music this time... I don't understand why artsits end up making such compromising statements... She probably felt really confident about 4/5 seconds back then.... 

The "higher" snippet and that Kiss it Better snippet her producer leaked yesterday sounded awful (the finished version might sound better, though)...

Anyway, I don't want to speculate too much, the album is coming in a couple of weeks, anyway

Andreyw

She said she was aiming for timeless music this time... I don't understand why artsits end up making such compromising statements... She probably felt really confident about 4/5 seconds back then.... 

The "higher" snippet and that Kiss it Better snippet her producer leaked yesterday sounded awful (the finished version might sound better, though)...

Anyway, I don't want to speculate too much, the album is coming in a couple of weeks, anyway

Depends how much 'few weeks' mean since a year has only 52 weeks :green: 

I stopped paying attention to it. I'm still excited for the album and tour though.

tumblr_inline_ny8vhe0GLu1ssnayl_500.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Mobster
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

Depends how much 'few weeks' mean since a year has only 52 weeks :green: 

Most likely before her tour, unless she cancels :green:

Andreyw

Most likely before her tour, unless she cancels :green:

Honestly, I have a feeling that the tour might be postponed :toofunny: 

Mobster
3 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Honestly, I have a feeling that the tour might be postponed :toofunny: 

I'll pray for her if that happens

giphy.gif

I'm already praying for her Samsung and Tidal contract to burst into flames...

Archived