question

Have you ever seen a Bollywood Movie ?

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
swordstalker

I used to watch quite a few when I was young, but in the past 10 years, I haven't watched more than ~1 a year. The last one I saw was when I went to India this year. I saw Dil Dhadakne Do at the theatre. I secretly kind of enjoyed it (I was mostly impressed by the amount of Hindi I remember because I'm never forced to practise) even though the plot wasn't very interesting. I'm pretty used to not expecting interesting plots, characters etc. in mainstream Bollywood films, which is why I usually look down on it, but there are quite a few gems.

RAMROD

Duh ya. :gaycat:

I was living in Asia during my childhood to my youth, and Bollywood films popular in some parts of Asia.

Back then the local TV channel always aired Bollywood films at 12 PM

Then I watched Japanese and USA kids shows from 3 to 5 PM (Sailor Moon, Transformers, GI Joe, Samurai X, and all that)

Then watched South American Novelas at 5 PM, mostly the popular ones such as Thalía's.

On topic, my first Bollywood related films at cinema was Slumdog Millionaire, still my favourite today. I sobbed out of control when the credits rolled in, I worried my BF. :laughga:

I loved it cos it is not typical Bollywood, so refreshing.

My favourite classic Bollywood star is Sri Devi, she was amazing in Nagina.

Then the new ones are Kajol, Freida Pinto, and Aishwarya Rai.

Speaking of Kajol, I have not watch Dilwale, so I betta not see any spoiler in here. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luna Lovegood

Wtf I'm literally watching khabi khushi khabie gham on my TV right now. Such a classic bollywood movie and my all time favourite! :giveup:

luna’s advocate

Cocaine Heart

Yep, by the dozen :neyde:
On that note Kajol and Shah Rukh are the best on screen couple ever:flutter:

We going to boo

Archived